Introduction. Lyrilie

Hi everyone, Lyrilie from Texas here. I received an invite on RSI and after looking over ADI’s website I feel like this will be a good place for me. I look forward to being a valuable member of the community.

Hey Lyrilie,

Good to have another SC backer and fellow Texan on board! (No…not you Texian (one of our members FYI), but hi anyways LOL). :wink: :laughing: So, on behalf of our many ADI members, welcome, and thank you for your interest in ADI! Many people will drop in here to say hi and give you a warm welcome…be sure to utilize us if you have any questions. Also, I’m in Wichita Falls, TX…where are you located? Finally, When you find some time, continue to hop in Mumble in order to better familiarize yourself with a few of our many members. We look forward to seeing you at our Friday night flight nights if you can make them. Once again, welcome to ADI…we’re happy to have you as part of the family!

-Hyndrosa1

:astonished: I am in east Texas myself, Nacogdoches, used to live in central Texas. I plan on installing and hopping on Mumble later this evening =)

Heya Lyrilie

Looking forward to seeing you on mumble and getting your onboarding finished up. Then you can get introduced to everyone and we can get down to having some fun!

Welcome to ADI!

Hey there Lyrilie - welcome to the ADI community!

As Hydrosa mentioned - try to hop onto our mumble server when you get a moment - its a good place to get to know our more active members and staff as well as get some game time in with other players. While you are there, talk to a staff member (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names) about completing your onboarding process - doing this will give you access to the member only forums as well as our discord services.

If you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases in January.

In addition to those games, we also have people playing Squad (a tactical shooter in early release), BF1, BF4, Elder Scrolls Online, WoW, Ghost in the Shell (Free FPS in early access), war thunder, etc etc etc etc. If you are ever looking for people to join you in a game - just ask on mumble or here on the forums and I am sure at least a few people will share your interest in that game.

Anyway - enough text - welcome again to the community - I look forward to gaming with you!

Thanks for sharing, I am occasionally playing Elder Scrolls Online when I have time it would be great to have others to play with.

Awesome - while I don’t play it myself, I know that two members (NordicTiger and Tardus) have just recently started new characters. They both tend to game hop a decent amount (yay ADD) - but they’re on pretty frequently and should be open to having more people to play with.

Welcome to AD Lyrilie!!!. Also a fellow Texan in Houston. See you later in Mumble :slight_smile:

HA…that’s awesome! I grew up in Universal City…graduated from Judson back in…oh wait this might show my age…lets just say the 90s LOL :smiley: