Introduction LyfeX

Hello Friends,

I am LyfeX and started playing this game about 2 weeks ago. I am 38 years old living in Germany. I am mainly grinding HRT group contracts right now to make some cash in my Inferno. Did some FPS missions, tried trading but I did not look into mining in space yet. Still got much to learn. If you have any further questions don’t hesitate to ask. :slight_smile:

Best Regards
LyfeX

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen LyfeX! There are so many great avenues to explore in this game. I look forward to joining you on missions in the 'Verse!

Welcome to ADI LyfeX. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to your joining Mining & Salvage’s weekly mining ops to learn how to mine. That’s what they’re for.

Thank you for accepting me. Really appreciate it. I am excited how this goes! :slight_smile:

willkommen Lyfe and don’t feel too bad about having ‘more to learn’ theres plenty to explore and as each new module comes around theres always more to get our hands on as pilots and marines. Ditto back to you for if you’ve questions or need a hand around the place, free to ask!

Welcome Lyfe! Glad to have another EU member on the roster. If you ever have questions about mining feel free to reach out, although I’m not thé expert. The nice thing about SC is that no one really knows all the details yet and everything can change in a few month’s time.

Welcome to ADI

Hello LyfeX and welcome to ADI! There is so much to do now and more is coming. I hope to be flying with you soon.

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! Be sure to check out the Org Ops and trainings on the Calendar. They are a great way to learn new things and meet great folks, and earn some credits. Hope to see you around the 'verse!

Thank you all! I did some self certifications so far and hope to take some lessons as soon as there will be one up within my possible playtime. :wink: