Introduction: LtSkitzune

Hello! I’m LtSkitzune! (aka: Skitz)
I’m a big fan of simulator games. I’ve been gaming since 2005, when i was 4 years old, and I have a wealth of experience in every type of game, (Some competitive too) but simulators are by far my favorite. My most pertinent experience comes primarily from several hundred hours of Arma 3, (and like games, such as Zero Hour, Ground Branch, and Insurgency: Sandstorm) where I have participated in everything from EOD, to humanitarian aid, to combat negotiation, to squad leadership. A couple hundred hours of Elite Dangerous and Space Engineers are also notable aspects of my gaming repertoire. I decided to join ADI after being recommended to it by Scaryspikes (SSP Gaming) prior to joining his discord group and trying out Star Citizen for the first time. My old Arma 3 unit is on hiatus right now, and ADI seems like a perfect transition for me, withstanding their history with the Arma franchise, and my current interests. Marine operations interest me the most in Star Citizen, but I’m comfortable filling any role most beneficial for everyone.

Looking forward to flying with you all!

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI @LtSkitzune! ADI’s founding actually came from an ARMA group, so you may find some people that would be up to playing some with you here. Looking forward to flying in the 'verse with ya soon.

1 Like

Heya Skitz! Was nice meeting you tonight; think you should find some like-minded souls here with similar tastes in games. An Elite Dangerous refugee myself - played it until the grind got too much, now I’m keeping things interesting in SC. Glad to see another SSPG member show up, everyone we’ve met from that group’s been really friendly people.

Speak up if there’s any new activity you wanna try out in-game or a particular ship you’d like to take out for a spin - folks here are very generous with their time, I think you’ll find.

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll try to not be exploitative of that time. XD

Welcome to ADI LtSkitzune. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Welcome ro ADI LTSkitzune.
With what ships do you like to fly ?

1 Like

I like the feeling of larger ships, with a lot of momentum. they’re so satisfying to successfully land, and you’re always extrapolating more meaning from control feedback than on smaller ships. In general they’re just more intimate to fly. The extra room for cargo and passengers is also a nice bonus.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI :smiley:

1 Like

heartily welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi LtSkitzune and welcome to ADI.

I’m glad you joined the org, I’m looking forward to flying with you in a Op. If you have any questions or need assistance do not hesitate to ask.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll let you know if i need anything!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Skitz!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI!
Looking forward to do some ground missions with you!
See you in the verse!

1 Like

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! That’s a serious gaming resume! Hope to meet-up in the 'verse and share opportunities to use that. Cheers!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI LtSkitzune.

1 Like

Hi! LtSkitzune!

Glad to have you here! looking forward to flying with you as a part of ADI!
Fly Safe o7

1 Like