Introduction-LordYukia

Im 22 years old, Im from germany

My current hangar:
-alpha mustang
-350R
-Esperia Talon
-vanguard-sentinel

1 Like

Welcome to ADI LordYukia! We are happy to have you here! Let us know what game loops you’re into and we will see you in the Verse!!

Guten Tag! Welcome to ADI LordYukia!

If you are looking for any support or have any questions feel free to reach out!

See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI. There’s a lot to do here and plenty of great people to do it with. ADVENTURE!

Welcome aboard, @LordYukia! It’s always fun learning where ADI members are located. Which of your ships do you like to use most, and are there any others you have your eye on?

i use the 350r most, on my wishlist i have the: Ares inferno, Arrow, zeus mk2 cl and the reclaimer or the vulture

1 Like

Welcome to ADI LordYukia! Was stationed in FRG on two occasions and have very fond memories of my time there! LOTS of good drink and great food! CYA round the verse Bro!

Hello LordYukia!

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries! Please let me know if you need any assistance with anything. I’m also in Germany, so if you are an evening/night player our timing matches up perfectly. Ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch aber nicht gut! Viel Spass!!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI LordYukia!

You’ll find everything you’re looking for here and more. Don’t waste any time getting into the trainings! It will help you feel more in tune with the org operations as they occur.

Guten Tag LordYukia!

Welcome LordYukia! There’s lots of helpful people here and lots of stuff to do. Be sure to reach out to people on our Discord! See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Yukia!

Yukia, welcome to ADI! Let me know if you need anything!

Guten Morgen LordYukia! Welcome aboard and see you in space o7

Welcome LordYukia. Great to have you here bud. Enjoy your time and have fun :slight_smile: