Introduction - Llydon

Greeting,

Llydon here. A pleasure to be onboard.

SC History: 1 month & too much money spent with more to follow…

Gaming History: MMOs & MUDs many for years… No FPS or Sim experience before now but damn it… SC is good enough to cause me to change.

RL: USMC, Retired

Thanks for having me and I look forward to finding my place and contributing.

Note: Jaedius, Klairre, and Sayden are all friends of mine but please don’t hold that against them.

Regards,
Llydon

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, @Llydon! MUDs…now there’s a name I have not heard in a long time… :stuck_out_tongue: Feel free to let us know if you have any questions!

Welcome to ADI, Llydon, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

Welcome to our org, @Llydon

We’ve had quite a few prior service guys rolling in here! Don’t hold it against me that I was USAF, though. Glad to have you here.

Welcome @Llydon !

Thank you for your service. Man is has been a minute since I have thought about MUDs. If you need any help let me know. Looking forward to traveling with you in the’verse.

Welcome to ADI Llydon, and not to worry about no sim experience, I am sure after a month you have already noticed how much you have gotten into it and yea SC has that power. Since I have been able to run it now I can’t even think of another game other than this one. It is indeed that damn good. Lots of experience in this Org and everyone is so helpful and supportive so don’t hesitate to ask questions, I sure don’t. Welcome and see you in the verse!

Hi Llydon, welcome to ADI!

Hi Llydon
Welcome to ADI, I know the feeling of spend money in this game but it’s worth it, I think of it as a trust fund made of pixels.
Looking forward to meeting

hI @Llydon,

Welcome to ADI,

What do you like the most with Star Citizen so far?
For me it’s Commerce,Trading and the 1:1 sense of scale and immersion that really gets me.

It is the detail (depth) and scope (width) for me that translates to the immersion (substance). The best part is when I pull back and realize that I am gleaning a sliver of the vision before me.

At the end of it all I, and many others, play these games because we need the total immersion while escaping from the reality we have created for ourselves. A micro vacation if you will.

What I like about Star Citizen most is that it represents the potential for the end of a life long search for my twilight campground.

Welcome to ADI, Llydon. Be sure to hop on Mumble if you any questions or want to party up on a server. I hope to see you there.

What can I say that hasnt already been said, but Semper Fi Devil Dog. Look for ya in the verse.

“Kill” nods head

Welcome to ADI! And yet another veteran has joined the ranks :slight_smile: You are among friends here. If you haven’t had a chance to check out the ops yet, go for it and sign up if you have the time. They are a ton of fun and a great way to get to know more of the members here. See you in the verse!

Hey @Llydon,

Welcome to ADI, I’m sure many of us can feel the wallet burn of spending a lot of money. What kind of game play are you most interested in?

Very wellcome to this amazing org!!

Rough question for me: I’m starting out in Fleet Security as I see this as the most generalistic. It is from here I believe that I will be able to bolt into the other divisions in order to experience the less combat-based areas of the game. It is my belief that these other areas are where the real actions will be. Out of the other divisions, I would say my interests fall in Exploration & Survey (advanced reconnaissance), Mining & Salvaging, Commerce & Transportation, and Mission Support Services. I’ve listed them in order of how I’d like to learn them in detail. Honestly, I could see myself lateral moving through all divisions at one time or another. Time will tell.

1 Like

Hi Llydon, welcome to ADI. Don’t worry about your experience level. You picked a great organization. Lots of training and guides to help you improve in those areas. Everyone here is willing to help.

Thank you for your service. I am also retired military: USAF.

Welcome to ADI Llydon, and thank you for your service. I’m glad you joined the team. You’ll find quite a few active and retired marines among our ranks. I look forward to running ops with you. Your friends are our friends.

Welcome to ADI!
Awesome to have you guys with us! You guys seems to be a fun bunch after playing a short time with you =)
I hope that you will enjoy gaming with us. If you have any questions or just want to hangout, make sure to get on to mumble.

I hope to see you in the verse soon again!