Introduction Limey (TF 88)

Hello,

Have been a member of ADI since the ARMA days with TF 88 in 2013 but due too illness have not been very active for a couple of years so i thought i would introduce myself and let people know i’m back!!! :slight_smile:

I am now back to full health and keen to get back into SC and back into the ADI community. A lot has changed in my absence so any help any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Really looking forward too getting to know you all. See you in the Verse!!

Limey (Chris)
SC Handle - Limey74

Welcome back Limey! imagine the game has changed a fair bit since you last played, nice to see their vision starting to come to life.

Welcome back Limey - Star Citizen is shaping up to be amazing. I’m looking forward to 2019 - maybe we’ll even see SQ42 next year.

Welcome back to ADI Chris :slight_smile:

I hop you are doing well and getting better!
It is always nice to have people comming back to the community.

SC is almost a brand new game since you last played so it is awesome to have you fly with us in the Verse.

Welcome back! Glad to hear your health is back to you, Limey! Which division are ya in?

Welcome back…former TF88 here

Welcome back into the fold, Limey! Very happy to hear that you are doing much better. I am sure quite a bit has changed while you have been gone and I hope it has been for the better. See you online!

Welcome back Limey,

Glad to hear you’re back to normal health. I hope you’ll join us for some shenanigans in SC soon!

Welcome back Limey! Glad you are better, hope to see you in SC soon!