Introduction: Leon2802

Hey there fellow citizens of the Verse,

My Name is Leon and my spoken languages are english and german.

Hope to see you in the 'verse soon!

Welcome to ADI Leon. How long have you been following Star Citizen, and what jobs to you seek to occupy?

Welcome Leon! Glad to have you aboard!

Welcome aboard. Nice to see more people from central Europe joining us. What game loops have you tried? Be seeing you in the verse.

1 Like

Hey Leon, welcome to ADI.
There are plenty of great people around here, its always a good time.
Hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

1 Like

Welcome Leon, we are very happy to have you and if you need any help or have any questions please feel free to ask.

1 Like

I have just started my star citizen experience in 2020, I like to try a lot of things out. I am willing to do civil jobs like hauling or mining, too. No need for me to be in the middle of the action all the time ^^

Cool. I’ll give you the usual advice for new players, to lock away your credit card, before you fall into the deep black hole of “just this new ship”.

1 Like

Hey bud, welcome!
It’s nice to see more Europeans joining ADI.
If you need any tips on mining, hit me up, it’s very nice to get started in the 'verse.

1 Like

Welcome Leon2802! I am pleased that you decided to join our org. You will definitely have fun while playing with this diverse and welcoming group of people. I look forward to meeting and playing with you in the verse. What job are you interested in pursing in game?

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Leon2802. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you in game.

1 Like

Hi @Pulseer and welcome to the org,

See you in the verse mate.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, looking forward to flying with you soon!

1 Like

Hello and Welcome! It’s so great to meet you. What are you looking to do in the game? I look forward to flying with you! :grin:

1 Like

Welcome to the org, I am sure we will cross in the verse at some point. I look forward to meeting you in any future org ops.

1 Like

Hey Leon! I learned one German phrase for a girl I was interested in once. She was impressed until she figured out that was the only thing I knew. I was worth it for that split second look of “wonder” on her face. Looking forward to seeing you in the Verse!

1 Like

Howdy neighbor! :stuck_out_tongue: Hailing from the Netherlands here. Welcome do ADI!

1 Like

Welcome to the org Leon2802!

I hope you have a great experience with us. If you need help with anything feel free to ask us on Mumbe chat and hope to catch you online.

Welcome to ADI, Jump in mumble when you play its a great place to learn and chat really great people aswell.

Welcome Leon,

Hope to fly with you soon!