Introduction: KurodaShou

Hello everyone, my name’s KurodaShou. You can call me Kuro for short. I’m new to the game and I’ve just been exploring and doing delivery missions. Hoping to fly with you guys and do some Bunker clearing!

4 Likes

Hey there Kuro, glad to see you on board with ADI, and look forward to seeing you in the 'verse!

1 Like

Welcome to Adi KurodaShou good talking with you. Im around if you ever want someone to join you in the verse or you have any questions. See you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome! Happy to have you in ADI, hope to fly together soon!

1 Like

Welcome to Atlas Kuro! Hit me up if you see me on and we can hit up some of the new bunker missions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI!!! Want to get into something feel free to get with me in Mumble!
Glad to see you picked a great org! The Verse is big but ADI is bigger :slight_smile:

1 Like

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! Be sure to check out the Calendar for great trainings and Org Ops. They really helped me learn the game. Bunkers are fun with a group! Hope to see you around the 'verse!

1 Like

Hello and welcome to ADI KurodaShou! If you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach out and we will help you as best we can. I look forward to flying with you. See you around the 'verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI KurodaShou. I’m glad you joined the team. Box missions are fine; a great way to get to know your ship, how to navigate and get familiar with the game’s landmarks. I look forward to gaming with you.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @KurodaShou! Would love to join ya on some of your exploration trips!

Welcome to ADI! I look forward to seeing you around the verse. We were all new at some point. So if you have any questions, we can get ya squared away. I look forward to some bunker clearing with ya

1 Like

Welcome to the org Kuro! Hope you will feel at home here.

1 Like

Hiya Kuro! Definitely, bunker clearing is always better with others. Just know your target before you pull the trigger. XD Look forward to bumping into you in the public play room.

1 Like

Hi KurodaShou, Welcome to ADI,

Be sure to check the our Website calendar to see when the next Org Op is. They are really well planned and a very good way to get to know other members of ADI. :slight_smile:

Anyways once again, welcome to the Org and hope to see you in an Op.

1 Like