Introduction: Koala16

Greetings everyone! I am Koala16 a great companion and a good team player who likes to help people, I really like the defense branch and would like to assist in this branch. I am also new to Star Citizen but have watched my fair share of videos. I hope to see you all in the Verse and have a good time together

1 Like

Welcome to our house of PewPew

Welcome to ADI @Koala16!

You are certainly not alone when it comes to being a new player in Star Citizen as we have had several players that are new to the game join us in the past two weeks alone. It’s totally ok to ask questions and our members are friendly in nature and wants to help. If nothing else feel free to hit me up in channel with any questions you might have :)-

Looking forward to getting to know you 'verseside.
Cheers,
SirToadie

Hi @Koala16,

Welcome to ADI.

We have both new and experience players here in ADI. Since we are a world wide org you can find players on that is gaming throughout most hours of the day. We enjoy helping new people so don’t hesitate to ask any questions that you might have.

I am looking forward to flying with you in the verse.

Hi Koala, it was good to speak to you earlier, nice to meet you.
It’s good to have another animal in here too, can never have too many. Unless it’s a cat. I’ve got a cat… do you want a cat? it answers to Poppy.

Great to have you with us. You joined a great org to learn the game with. community is super friendly and helpful. Looking forward to flying with you

Hi Koala16
Welcome to ADI, let the good times begin :smile:
Looking forward to meeting you verse side.

Welcome to ADI! Nothing wrong with being new, and you are off to a great start by finding all the info you can :slight_smile: We are a fantastic resource, and will be more than happy to help you with any questions you may have. One of the best ways to learn, is dive into the deep end and go on some org ops. Great way to get to know the members and have some fun at the same time. See you in the verse!

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries and to the wide buggy world of alpha Star Citizen Koala! Never one to say no to another member of Fleet Security and as always with new arrivals we encourage you to ask questions here in the forums, discord, or in mumble and if you need help just chime up and someone’ll be able to assist.

Welcome to ADI, The verse is vast! Don’t get lost.

Welcome to ADI, Koala16, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

Welcome to ADI Koala. I’m glad you joined the team.

Welcome to ADI, if you are joining fleet security I look forward to flying with you. Keep checking the forums and SIGN UP for any training or org ops that interest you.