Introduction: KnightyBird

Hi, my name is Knightybird, currently a college student in Canada, Vancouver BC.

I have a limited freetime so i can only play during the evenings or on weekends. umm i have severe anxiety and autism so that might hinder my ability in speech and social communications.

I am new to the game and am interested to learn more about the game and make new friends in this organization dedicated to make space travel a fun experience with other people !

Current specs of my computer is on the low end, using a laptop with a 940MX gpu… really bad runs in 10fps, but i will be getting a higher end gaming PC with a dedicated GPU next year, hopefully when this game PU is released :smiley:

side note: i do not do pirating or greifing, I only want to have fun. I am 19.

current ship: avenger titan

2 Likes

Hey knightybird, it’s great to have you aboard. We have plenty of experienced players willing to help new players. Looking forward to flying with you soon
See you in the verse!

Hi there @knightybird I’m happy to see that you have decided to join us :blush:

Don’t worry about not having much time to play as we always say here real life comes first so feel free to hop-on mumble whenever you get a chance. And we will all be happy to help you out and don’t worry about anything else. :wink:

if you ever have a problem or a question feel free to look at your chain of command or ask one of the TL and they’ll always be happy to help you out.

Well I hope to see you soon and I also hope you have a Happy New Year

Hi @knightybird and welcome to the org.

ADI is full of experienced players who are willing to help with their military experience, a lot of people in our org have one so make sure you join mumble and watch twitch.

Hope to fly with you soon mate

Have a happy New Year

Raven

Welcome KnightyBird!

Was great chatting with you earlier. I’m glad you’ve found us, and I’m sure you will love ADI. If you have any questions, or if I can help you in any way, please feel free to ask.

Happy new year!

Hi @knightybird, Welcome to ADI and Happy New Year!

It’s ok if you are limited on playing as one our rules is Real Life comes first always :slight_smile:
If you need any help with setting up Mumble, or have any questions about the game or how it works don’t worry, just hop on Mumble and we will help you out so no worries.

ADI is a great place to make new friends who all like Star Citizen and are like 99% who love Space travel.

Regarding your PC, sounds like a good plan, but I wouldn’t worry too much about it as it is still too early to put the blame on the hardware as the game is still in Alpha.

Also Great Starter Ship, the Avenger Titan is an awesome ship to travel the verse, which I very hope to meet and play together in the verse some time.

Anyways I hope to talk you on Mumble Sir and once again welcome to ADI.

Welcome to ADI glad to have you with us and I see you in the verse

Welcome aboard KnightyBird! As a fellow college student, I completely understand your limited time for things like Star Citizen. Just know we won’t hold that against you :wink:, we take our rule of “real life first” very seriously! With that out of the way, you picked a great org to learn about SC from! We have many members interested in all parts of the game, with the exception of piracy of course :joy:, who’ll happily share their knowledge with you! So please, don’t hesitate to ask any questions you may have :slightly_smiling_face:. Once again, welcome and I look forward to seeing you around the verse!

Welcome, KnightyBird, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask , we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

@knightybird its a pleasure to have you with us. This Org is really a great place for new players. The learning curve in this game is steep. I began in this game as a loner and it took me while to get it figured out. The questions even goes for the player who have been absent from the game for a while, as it develops things change. Everyone has questions and this Org is all about helping our members get better at the game and having fun doing it. When you have an opportunity just jump into mumble. There is no pressure to talk but you can get a feel for the communication that is going on, maybe that will ease any anxiety if you just listen for a while to get a feel for the group. If you have any anxiety about voice communication please feel free to direct message me on here or discord with any questions, I would be happy to help.

Glad to meet ya! Welcome to ADI! Titan is a solid choice of a ship, good on all fronts! See you out in the black!

Welcome onboard, knightybird. Don’t worry about having limited time to play (real life comes first) and we have plenty of experienced players who can help you with the game, just ask on mumble or discord. Love the Avenger Titan it’s a great ship :smile:. Hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome to Atlas KnightyBird! Great to have here. Titan’s a great allrounder ship. I have one myself and I couldn’t be happier with it. See you in the verse!

You are most welcome to ADI Knightybird. I understand your conditions and applaud you for taking this step toward greater social engagement. It so happens I used to work in Vancouver Canada. You Canadians are a nice polite bunch, kind of like Minnesotans, but don’t let that stop you from jumping into Discord or Mumble and make your presence known. If I can help you in game or in ADI don’t be afraid to shoot me a message on Discord.

A merry Welcome to you @knightybird! and a happy new year!

Good to have you onboard, you given any thought into what sorta specs you want for your high end gaming pc?