Introduction: KingSway4

Hey Everyone! I only have a few hours in Star Citizen but I already love it. I want to join up to have more people to play with.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! It doesn’t take much to love this game :slight_smile: and you have found the right place to have people to play with. What do you have the greatest desire to do? Combat, trading, exploring? See you in the verse!

1 Like

I think I have greatest interest in combat but trading and exploration both sound great too.

Welcome aboard, Kingsway. Glad you joined us. Was good talking to you earlier, and if you have any other questions then dont hesitate to ask. See ya in the verse!

1 Like

Hi KingSway, nice to hear that you’re already enjoying the game. There is a decent amount to explore right now and more in the future. If you got any question you can ask anyone and someone is bound to know and help you out. Have fun in the 'verse!

1 Like

Hi Kingsway, welcome to ADI. Having others to play with adds so much to the game.

1 Like

KingSway welcome to ADI and Star Citizen! A great number of us here have lots of experience with the game so far and can help you have fun with the game. Hope to see you in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI!
I know the feeling, it didn´t take many hours for me to get stuck in this game =) And its more fun when you are in a org. Its nice to always have others to play with. Make sure to get on to mumble if you have any questions or just want to hang out =)
I hope to see you in the verse soon!

1 Like

Hi @KingSway4,

Welcome to ADI. I am glad to have you with us. There are quite a few things to do in Star Citizen so don’t heistate to reach out if you have any questions.

I am mainly focusing on Commerce and Transportation so feel free to hit me up when you see me on mumble if you have any questions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI KingSway! if you need any help or advice on equipment just jump on mumble and ask.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Any questions about the game or org feel free to ask.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI KingSway4. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.

Welcome to the universe, and welcome to the ORG. I am glad you found us early on and are enjoying the game. Keep checking the forums and SIGN UP for any ops and training provided by the leadership team.

Greetings KingSway, Welcome to ADI. I also love the game. I normally play in the mining/trucking roles. I see you like combat. This is a great place to pursue any role with any ship.

Hello KingSway, Welcome to ADI. This is an amazing game and this is a great community with lots of people to play with. See you in the verse.

Hi KingSway4!, welcome to Star Citizen and to ADI,

With ADI you won’t fly alone for sure! Glad to have you with us and I hope to see you in the next Org Op.

TR0PHY