Introduction Khayel

Hello! names Khayel, Just recently decided to get into Star Citizen about 2 months ago now. I had been watching it for awhile, but the past years additions and achievements of the game convinced me to get involved. Sadly now that I have, I’ve been diving into YouTube videos and Reddit posts trying to absorb everything I can haha! (not to mention adjusting savings accounts for future foolish purchases lol)

I had been lone wolfing it awhile in game, getting the hang of it. a friend of mine who has been in and out the game for a few years, and had taken a break from it, rediscovered he was in the ADI org. he was telling me all about it. As fate would have it, wasn’t a day later i had an invite to the org! i looked into the web page and YouTube videos and the organization and everything is quite impressive and I’m looking forward to learning new tactics and running strategies with org mates, earning rank, and making good friends along the way!

hope everyone had a good holiday! and I’m looking forward to seeing what 2020 brings in Star Citizen, and the experience in ADI.

-Khayel

1 Like

Welcome welcome!

Lone wolfing it can get boring, so you’ve found a good place to be! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Great to have you here Khayel! Make sure to keep an eye out on the forums or calendar for org operations.

Hi @Khayel and welcome to the org.

I think that lone wolfing is a good idea at the beginning, I have been playing the game for a month now and I still mostly lone wolf because I think I will get better that way in terms of learning your game style.

See you in the verse.

Hiya Khayel :slight_smile: I think you did a good thing joining an/this org, as you will probably learn more things faster/smoother than you would winging it alone. Nowadays there is so much going on that even someone like me who only had 6-7 months of a hiatus is a bit lost :slight_smile:

So what are ya flying and maybe got some idea of what you would like to try out in SC? :wink:

Hi Khayel and Welcome to ADI!

I’m glad that we bring friends together in ADI and make new friends (a whole lot of new friends) in the process.
Yeah I’m pretty hyped for 2020 for Star Citizen, as every year more and more content is being made available for us backers.

What ship/s do you own? I myself have a Drake Cutlass Black and Aegis Gladius

And Welcome again to ADI :slight_smile:

welcome to the org.
There is alot to SC currently, with more being added in every patch.
We do have certs and ops happening regularly. Which we post on our forum, So keep an eyue out

Welcome @Khayel

Great to see that you’ve decided to join us and happy to have you on board I know how you feel when I first started I did it all on my own but it does get boring after awhile it’s always good to have a friend to recommend something as well I feel.
Don’t worry we’ve all done foolish spending on this game already :wink: I’m sure it won’t be the last time to me anyway. well if you have a problem feel free to hit one of the staff members up in your chain of command and I’ll be happy to answer your questions.
And hope to see you soon

A merry welcome and a happy new year to you Khayel!

Reddits a great place to gain some knowledge on different aspects of SC, thats very smart, i did it the exact same way as you. The best thing about being new and joining ADI is the fact that there is always someone around to help you. I am an extremely underwhelming pilot, yet i get loads of help by everyone in the org whenever i ask. It hasnt helped me improve much but thats user error, not the advice given :smiley:

Be sure to pop in on mumble to just hang out and play and to ask questions Khayel! Looking forward to playing with you!

Welcome welcome Khayel!

Nothing better than getting the SC bug and diving down the Youtube rabbit holes. You came to the right place to talk about and learn about the game and it’s lore, lemme know if you want to jump on and dive in!

@TR0PHY @Caelum_nld
fighters ive got a base hornet, bucaneer as additions that came with other ships (max/cat) not sure why. i dont dogfight but ive been thinking about it…
transport ive got titan, max (which im going to melt), and cat
and a reclaimer…for no damn reason, other than to feel like im in the movie alien lol. looking to really get into scavenging…if they would stop taking it off the roadmap that’d be greaaaaat.

3 Likes

Welcome to ADI Khayel! I started as a lone wolf myself, meeting many interesting people in the verse, until I was introduced to this amazing org. Lots of fun to be had with us for sure! The buccaneer is a loaner for the cat for arena commander, but can be used in the verse as well. I look forward to meeting you out in the verse with us!

Welcome Khayel, I am looking forward to flying with you in the near future. I hope you are having a good holiday as well, and hope you enjoy your time in ADI. See you in the verse.

Nice collection, mate :smiley: Would love to have the Bucc as it looks like a bit of an X-wing without S-foils and 2 big engines instead of 4 smaller ones, but it’s the same price as a 'Lass Black. Reclaimer looks so darn fine :smiley: Will keep my fingers crossed for the salvaging for ya!

@Caelum_nld when the day comes the reclaimer has a place, I’ll need a crew! Wouldn’t mind having ya aboard! Habs are reasonably clean, and it should be xenomorph free! :rofl:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, glad to have with us and I see you in the verse

Welcome, Khayel, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask , we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

1 Like

@Khayel welcome aboard. This is a great support group for those who wish to make foolish purchases of imaginary space ships. We will support you in every purchase . ANyway, I don’t know why RSI doesn’t have it set up to take money out of my bank monthly to go towards buying ships, that would make it seem less painful. In any case, Yes this is a great group to be a part of.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Khayel. I’m glad that you joined ADI and see that you’re already making yourself at home. That 's great. I look forward to playing with you.

1 Like

That would be awesome :smiley: Would love to help you out as part of your crew :wink:

1 Like