Introduction: Katisu Yakimora

New to Star Citizen. I have played Eve online since 2009 and have over 1100 hours on Arma 3. Served in the U.S. Army from 2004 to 2012 as an 11B (Infantry). I love working with teams and doing things for the group.
I am already addicted to this game.

1 Like

Hi Katisu,

Great time to join in, more and more things to do in the alpha verse. As a new player, suggest watching Youtubes to get the lay of the land, and don’t be afraid to ask questions in Mumble as we’re playing.

Welcome to ADI !

Welcome, Katisu! May I say that’s an impressive number of hours into ARMA. It sounds like you made the right choice in orgs if you like to work in a team. And I can completely understand the addiction to this game. You are not alone, lol. See you around the 'Verse!

Hello Katisu Yakimora, and welcome!

I also played eve online for almost 7 years and played a bit on arma 3.

This addiction is something that most of us share in ADI. But what interests do you have in SC?

See you in the 'verse!

I was happy to help start your onboarding and I hope it went well. Welcome to ADI we are happy to happy to have you.

Welcome Katisu, and glad to have you aboard here at ADI. Wanted to first say thank you for your service and you have certainly come to the right organization to enjoy a great group of people. Hope to fly with you soon here in the 'verse!

Welcoem to ADI Katisu_Yakimora :slight_smile:

Nice talking to you in the onboarding, I hope they took good care of you.

See you i the Verse!

Another army vet joins are ranks nice :slight_smile: right now is a great time to join the game CIG has tons of content releases planed for this year glad to have you in our ranks:) what things are you looking forward to doing in the verse ?

Hello Katisu, welcome to ADI! It sounds like you have a strong gaming background and have a lot of experience. You should fit right in if your looking for teamwork and organized gaming. There is a lot happening here, in ADI. Be sure to check out the Marine Cert training, you will enjoy it. From one 11B to another, Welcome and see you in game!

Not another Army guy. Ha just kidding, we love all military, even 11B. Welcome to ADI Katisu. We are getting a lot of ARMA guys right now so I’m sure you’ll find a place with us. What part of the game do you look forward to the most?

Welcome to ADI Katisu. Thank you for your service. You’ll find you’re in good company with many who have served around the world. I look forward to running ops with you.

Hello Katisu thank you for your service sir =D and welcome to ADI, cant wait till i see you in the verse

Welcome Katisu Yakimora,

I’m prior service as well, there seems to be quite a few of us here. I was a RTO although I was trained as a 31R, I never got to do what I was trained to do until the last couple months I was in. 1999-2003 Ft Bragg, NC. I’m pretty laid back and believe that this environment calls for a mentoring style of leadership, more often then not. Let me know if I can help out man.

Honorspren

Hi Katisu Yakimora. You have a wonderful addiction.

Welcome to Star Citizen & To Atlas in general! Glad to hear we’ve got another member who enjoys both Arma and EVE and if you’re looking for coordination and team work you’ve certainly come to the right place.