Introduction(KalY57)

I came to this from a fellow player recommendation.

I enjoy bounty hunting, mining and as of writing this I’m getting in salvage.

Welcome to ADI! Looking forward to doing bounties with you in the future!

Welcome to ADI! Reach out if you want to run some salvage contracts. It has been my main income in the game as of late.

Welcome to ADI @KalY57! Looking forward to chatting with you in Mumble and seeing you in the verse!

Welcome aboard! Hope to see you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI, KalY57! You’ve found a great group to play with for all of those interests! Hop on Mumble anytime to find members to join with!

Welcome @KalY57 to ADI, from the sounds of it, this is the org for you. We have some great people here, if you have any questions feel free to reach out. Hope to see you in the verse!!

Welcome to ADI, Kal! Glad to have you aboard! Love doing bounty hunting myself. If you need any help with anything please don’t hesitate to ask. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Greetings,

Welcome to SC! Glad to have you on our side. Salvage is in a really good place right now in SC. See you in the verse.

Cheers

Hello and welcome to ADI
Those are some great loops for making a good chunk of coin, if you have any questions make sure to jump onto mumble O7

Welcome to ADI @KalY57
Great to see new people being recommended the game, Salvaging will continue to be worked on but the core component as it stands is still a very enjoyable experience.
If you need anything let me know and see you in the verse!