Introduction: jsniperx

My name is jsnipperx I’m a very helpful guy and I love playing with others. I hope I can be friends with you all and we can play together. thanks.

1 Like

Well hello there, and welcome!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Let’s go flying some time.

Welcome to ADI Sniper,

From your name, you’re just in time. CIG just released the Ares Ion, which is basically a giant sniper cannon with wings. Once that ship drops let us know, we will spawn you one to put a ship to your name.

Welcome, jsniperx, glad to have you aboard! If you have any questions or need any help, please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI sir! I garantee you will make a heap load of friends here! Hope to talk to you on Mumble some time :slight_smile:

Hi @jsniperx, welcome abroad ADI,

looking forward to flying with you, ADI is a great organization for meeting new people.

Welcome jsniperx. Glad to have you here. SC is about the release 3.8 to live by this weekend. The planets should get a big visual upgrade, and there’s a new planet to check out called Microtech. I hope to see you on Mumble and in the verse.

Welcome! I’m always looking for new friends to play with. What kind of gameplay are you into?

Welcome to ADI jsniperx, I look forward to running ops with you.