Introduction (Joroph-Koraka)

Hello! I am Joroph-Koraka,

I recently joined the Star Citizen universe a week or two ago and thought about joining an Org to ease the process into the vast 'verse. I am currently interested in the game’s industrial and PvE aspects. However, I do not care about what I am doing as long as I have fun with friends and make little space money.

Let me be the first to welcome you to the Org! Jump in mumble and I’m almost sure youll find someone doing those things! See you in the Verse!

Thanks! Already getting that settled :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! My focus is the industrial side as well, so feel free to ask any questions if we’re both online! Lately I’ve been enjoying mining more, both the Prospector mining and ROC mining but happy to jump into any game play loop and answer whatever questions I can! Welcome again, and see you in Mumble and the verse!

Welcome to ADI! I enjoy a littls bit of everything but recentlt doce more into indutrial side of the game from the combat side. If you have any questions feel free to ask! Look forward to seeing you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI @Joroph-Koraka
Great to see new faces in SC, if you need anything let us know and see you in the verse!
Industry is going to really kick off this year with the features coming into play.

Joroph,

I cant agree more with what previous members posted in terms of mumble, there is always a group of us doing something and with this current patch, salvage operations seems to be all the buz. In addtion hopefully we will have base bulding within the next year or so and will need org members that love to build out bases :slight_smile:

Welcome Aboard

Welcome to ADI, and glad to have a new face in the verse!!! Don’t be afraid to reach out if you need help or have questions.

Hello @Joroph-Koraka and welcome to ADI, there is always something going on in mumble and a group to join, and I know you will make more friends along the way. Reach out if you have any questions. Hope to see you in the verse!!

Welcome to ADI Joroph-Koraka. Be sure to sign up for the Salvage Op each Wednesday, there’s always a nice payout for participating.

Welcome to the Verse and ADI O7
There are a whole bunch of ways to make that space loot :slight_smile:

The verse is definitely better with friends, and running things in groups is something we do quite often. Don’t be shy and ask to join whenever people are chatting in mumble.

Greetings Joroph-Koraka,

Welcome to ADI! Have you checked out trading yet? Good way to kick back and relax and make some space monies!

See ya in the verse!

Cheers

Welcome to ADI Joroph-Koraka! Very bright of you to jump straight into an org to experience playing with a group as that is where Star Citizen absolutely shines! I look forward to seeing you in game! :smiling_face:

Welcome! You are in the right place to have fun with friends. We have plenty of people doing plenty of different things in the game. I am sure you will find the right group of people to enjoy it with. See you in the Verse.