Introduction jonblack

Hey Guys! Nice to be here!

I’m Jon and I just recently started playing like 2 Mount ago. This game is all I ever wanted when I was 12 and I’m so happy it’s finally happening in a videogame. So much love!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Jonblack, glad you are as excited for this game as we are. What are you flying in the verse? or hoping to fly in the future?

Right now I’m flying a mustang. Just the starter kit. But I hope I get to try out as much ships as possible :smiley: Made the mission with twitch and could fly the gutless and it was awesome. How the ships feel so different and how the physics work! wow!

Welcome to ADI. I love the mustang, I think its the best starter at the moment. Hope to see you flying in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome Jonblack! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

1 Like

Great chatting with you and welcome to ADI. It was a pleasure hearing about your time in Star Citizen for far.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Jon! Happy to have you ^^
See you in the verse!

1 Like

Thanks for the introduction to ADI! Hope to fly with you some time soon!

Thanks Destava! Hope to see you in the verse!

Thank You Fiyero_Tigaar! Looking forward to make some operations with the org and get to know some more of you guys! :slight_smile:

Hey there Jon, welcome to ADI, glad to see you here. Have fun, hope to see you in the verse.

1 Like

Thanks FabledFox! Yes it it and I get to handle it quite well :slight_smile: looking forward to see you in the verse or on some missions :slight_smile:

Thanks RiddlerRicco! I’m having fun and you guys are all so nice! Good to know the Team Leaders are around and so welcoming!

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen, jonblack! Feel free to ask any questions as you have them, plenty of helpful people around. Hope to see you out there with us!

1 Like

Glad you’re here, Jon. I think you will really enjoy Star Citizen and ADI. See you around the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Jonblack. You have picked a great community to join, hope to see you in mumble soon.

1 Like

Welcome aboard Jonblack! Good to have you with us.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI jonblack i dont think you are not the only one here that had the ideas when we were all younger so you are gonna fit right in :smiley:

Hazard

1 Like

Glad you are with us!
Yes, Star Citizens goals and ambitions are everything I have wanted in a game, essentially a second virtual life in space.
Can’t wait until all is fleshed out and implemented.
See you around the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI jonblack. Did you play Microsoft’s Freelancer back when you were 12? It’s game play was very similar to SC but without all expense. I loved that game so much the Freelancer was my first ship in SC. I still drive it more than any other ship. Glad to have you on the ADI team.

1 Like