Introduction - JojiRuby

Hey Everyone -

JojiRuby here (you can call me Joe or Joji) , new to SC with a only a few weeks under my belt but enjoying it so far. Looking to join in on more crew oriented gameplay, I have a lot of past experience with team-based competitive FPS’s like Battlefield, CS:GO, Tarkov etc… but an experienced gamer in all genres. So far I’ve been most interested in all the combat-oriented aspects of the SC gameplay, but open to try anything.

Looking forward to meeting and playing with y’all

1 Like

Hi JojiRuby! Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries, we’re glad you are on board! It’s great to hear that you have experience with team-based competitive FPS games, which will definitely come in handy in Star Citizen. We have various crew-oriented gameplay opportunities available, from combat to exploration to trading, so there’s something for everyone.

If you’re interested in combat, we have a number of pilots who enjoy flying together and participating in missions and operations. We also have ground teams who specialize in FPS gameplay and are always looking for skilled players to join them. And if you’re interested in trying out other gameplay styles, we have opportunities for cargo hauling, mining, and more.

Please take some time to familiarize yourself with our Discord server and website, where you can find information on upcoming events and opportunities to play with other ADI members. We’re excited to have you on our team, and we look forward to playing with you!

Hello and Welcome to ADI, hope to see you active on Mumble!

Welcome aboard, @JojiRuby !

Just 2-cents :
Try to stay on Mumble & Discord often so find your rhythm playing with us AND so you don’t miss out on activities!

:smile:

Thanks for the welcome guys, I plan be extra active off the bat here to try and meet some of the gang as I’m available

Howdy Howdy @JojiRuby
welcome to ADI im glad to welcome you to the family if you ever have any questions please feel free to reach out to me o7

Welcome to ADI

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to ADI, have fun and look forward to seeing you.

Welcome to ADI, Glad to have you here!!

Welcome to the Org. I look forward to seeing you in the Verse.

@JojiRuby org defintely needs some more ground focused members, while flying is amazing in the game, we will also need to protect our assets :slight_smile:

Welcome Aboard