Introduction - Jeystron

Big fan of space, survival and simulation games but im basically new to Star Citizen. I want to learn how the game works, how to play and to contribute my grain of sand to the adi. Thanks for the invite.

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries! We’re glad to have you on board and we’re excited to help you learn about Star Citizen and how to play.

Star Citizen can be a complex game, but we have many experienced members who are willing to help and answer any questions you may have. We have training programs and resources available to help you get started, and we’re always happy to show new members the ropes.

As for contributing to ADI, we have many opportunities for members to get involved and make a difference in our organization. We have divisions and roles for every playstyle, so we’re sure you’ll find something that interests you.

Don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or need any assistance. We’re here to help and support our members in any way we can.

Again, welcome to Atlas Defense Industries, and we’re excited to have you on board!

Welcome to ADI Jeystron, look forward to seeing you in mumble and having some good times.

Howdy Howdy im glad to welcome you to ADI and to the family if you ever have any issues please feel free to reach out to me o7

Welcome to ADI!!! glad to have you here!!!

Welcome! You will be right at home here. There is a lot to learn and a lot of people here who will be able to help guide you on your path to greatness.

@Jeystron this game has defintely captured my attention over the last several months, please be active within Mumble and ask questions as most members are eager to help and show you the ropes.

Welcome aboard