Introduction Jbizler

Hello there, glad to be part of the org

Welcome Jbizler,

And thanks for your interest in ADI! We’re glad to have you as a member of the Org! What division are you planning on becoming a part of? Be sure to take some time to get settled in, and continue to hop on Mumble in order to become a little more familiarized with some of the many members we have…doing this will help you on in the long run, especially with us moving closer and closer to the SC 3.0 release. In the meantime, be sure to check out and hang out in some of the more active games such as ARK or PUBG while we push towards the release of 3.0. We do host a Friday night flight night for Star Citizen (EU and US times respectively, but you’re more than welcome to join up with both) to help you practice your flying skills, as well as getting to know some of the ins and outs of ADI and our members.

Be sure to let us know if you have any questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!

Welcome Jbizler,
Any idea what division you are interested in?

Welcome to ADI.

Hello jbizler,

Welcome to ADI and I m glad you join us.

I wish you a welcome as well to our events on the weekend if you have time and interest in. Good opportunity to get training for flight formation in team and meet eachother.
If you have any questions, it will be a pleasure for us to help you.

See you soon in the verse.

Hello Jbizler,

Welcome to ADI. Good to have you with us.

Hello jbizler,

Glad to have you join us. I look forward to getting to know you!

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Jbizler!