Introduction: Jaranamoe

Good evening, I am Jaranamoe. I have been in the verse for a good while now. However I haven’t progressed a lot. I didn’t dedicate too much time to this game until they added enough to keep my quite interested. As for now, cargo is my gig. you call I’ll haul. looking forward to learning a lot more. I will join mumble tomorrow. my current mic is about to be ejected and I have a replacement arriving tomorrow.

1 Like

Hello Jaranamoe. Glad to have another experienced player in the org. Lot’s of opportunity for cargo and delivery runs, and it will only get better. Look forward to meeting and flying with you soon. See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Jaranamoe! What do you enjoy hauling most?

Welcome to ADI Jarranamoe, Jump onto mumble when your new mic arrives and we’ll finish the membership process with you. Hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome Jaranamoe! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Hello Jaranamoe !

Welcome to ADI, yay another Hauler like me :D.

Indeed the game now started adding more frequent updates which includes a lot of stuff to cover and enjoy. If you ever heave any questions never hesitate to ask on Discord we have plenty of well experienced members in every field in the game. have fun :wink:

Welcome aboard Jaranamoe!. You will find a good bit of cargo running every day as impromptu groups get together.

Welcome to ADI jaranamoe see you in the verse!

Hazard

Howdy Jaranamoe, and welcome to ADI. Looking forward to seeing you on some of our group cargo runs.

Hi Jaranamoe welcome to ADI hope you enjoy your stay :smiley:

Welcome to ADI glad to have you with us and Cargo is my role to as well if you have any questions bout cargo feel free to ask me =D

Heyo bud, welcome to the org. Glad to have been the one to onboard you. Have fun and enjoy your stay.

Welcome to ADI Jaranamoe. Cargo is fun but risky. It’s my primary game play mechanic as well, though I have enjoyed the sublime pleasure of mining of late. I’m glad you’ve joined the team.

Hey there Jaranamoe, welcome to ADI! Hope to see you in the verse :slight_smile:

Hello Jaranamoe and welcome to ADI! Let us know if you need anything and see you in game!

Hello Jaranamoe,

Welcome to ADI.
Please join us in discord and mumble, ask us your questions, fly with us in the verse and have fun mate.

Welcome to ADI Jaranamoe! You’ll be a good fit for C&T :smiley:
See you in the verse!

Awesome name first of all and welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Jaran! You’re in a great spot for learning and this year they are bringing online alot of modules and such that people have been waiting on for quite some time so its bound to be exciting! As for cargo hauling i’m pretty certain we’ll find something good for you to carry across the stars have no worries about that! As always we encourage people to ask questions or for help and backup when out and about in either the discord, mumble, and/or forums here :slight_smile:

A belated Welcome Aboard Jaran! It’s been busy in real life lately hence the belated Welcome Aboard. Hope to see you soon in the verse! It may be a little quiet due to summer but it will start picking up and maybe something special will come up. Things are always changing.