Introduction: JamesNLD

Hello everyone,

I am a relatively new player and found ADI through Youtube when searching for tutorials. The fact that ADI has servicemen appeals to me very much as I have been working in the military for quite some years. In addition, the statement that ADI consists of mostly mature people that love to play together is interesting to me as well.

In regards to my added value and interest, I hope to participate in the FS department and would enjoy large scale battles. I am highly interested in strategies, tactics and the actual operations and would like to learn more about fleet and ground operations.

I hope to have a good time with you all and am looking forward to seeing you in-game!

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI @JamesNLD! Sound like we have similar interests. Am a former navy serviceman myself. I’m in FS and look forward to seeing you in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to the ORG,
Hope you enjoy your time with us.
Keep an eye on the forums as we post our ops there.
See you around

1 Like

Welcome to the Org! Never be afraid to ask questions in Mumble we have a wealth of knowledge, I have recently started playing as well.

1 Like

Hi JamesNLD and Welcome to ADI!

Oh yeah I too remember my Youtube tutorial days, searching on how to play Star Citizen :slight_smile: Yeah hopefully you will find all the support and help you need in ADI buddy without referring to videos.

Anyways hope to see you in the next Org Op dude and once again Welcome to ADI

TR0PHY

1 Like

Welcome to ADI JamesNLD!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, its great to have you. Large scale battles are going to be amazing. I play most evenings and am always down to fly.

1 Like

Great to have you at ADI James!
Looking forward to flying with you!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI JamesNLD, I’m new to ADI myself (less than 24 hrs) and I can’t say enough about the support and mature play that members of this organization provide.

I’m sure you’ll enjoy yourself, see you in the 'verse.

Stay classy

1 Like

Welcome to ADI JamesNLD, and thank you for your military service. We do indeed have many serving and retired members here. Don’t be shy about getting involved. I look forward to running ops with you.

1 Like

Welcome JamesNLD, hope you enjoy being in ADI. Whether in space, air, or on the ground, I hope to fight along side you in the verse soon. Fly safely, and may your aim be true.

Nate.

1 Like

Welcome, James, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask , we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

1 Like

Heya JamesNLD, here Caelum_nld :wink: Iam I wrong into thinking you might be from that same little country across from Brittain? :stuck_out_tongue: Anyhow, welcome to the guild. Can’t be playing the game untill ather the 5th of februari at the least, but I will meet you in the Verse afterwards.

Be well and fly safe!

1 Like

Hi @JamesNLD and welcome to the org.

Adi is a great place if you are looking to play with people who are mature and avoid toxic environments.

If you are interested in large battles, maybe you should check out our mass org operation this Saturday, you can find it under the Calendar app

1 Like

You are not wrong mate :wink: @Caelum_nld

1 Like

Thanks for the warm welcome mates!

Hi JamesNLD and welcome to ADI
Grate to know and see there is more players like you and me who like and would enjoy to see and experienc large scale battles plus all tatcics and ground operations in SC.
True to tell thats way I am in this ORG too and hope that our time to shine will come soon.
As you will see on forum there is Marine Basic Tactics and Mass ORG OP training done in this ORG constantly.
Thats way I love it, to be here and enjoy playing and gaining skills with all mebers in the ORG.
See you soon BRO…

1 Like

Welcome to ADI!!! Great to have you aboard JamesNLD. Hope to see you in this weekends ops.

1 Like

Hi,

belated welcome to the organization, friend. See you out there in the universe.

Ever onwards.

1 Like