Introduction - Jaedius

Active Duty US Navy Sailor (17 Years) and Gamer. Active MMO player since 1995. Amateur Streamer and Content Creator as a hobby to teach myself new skillsets. I have never played a Flight or Mil-Sim type game before, and i’m having a great time so far. Looking forward to experience more that the game has to offer and carve myself out a nitch in The 'Verse while contributing to a real team vision.

Welcome to ADI, @Jaedius! Glad to see another veteran joining the org; we have a lot of helpful members only more than willing to get you squared away, so don’t hesitate to ask us for help!

Welcome, I know you’re really going to enjoy it here.

Welcome, brother.

Welcome to ADI, Jaedius, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

Welcome @Jaedius !

Nice to see another prior service, I was Air Force for a few years myself.

Welcome @Jaedius !

First off thank you for your service. Glad to have you in the Org. You have found a great group. If you have any questions just ask. Look forward to traveling with you in the’verse.

Welcome to ADI Jaedius! You picked the right Org to join, lots to do and lots of help. This game is indeed a heck of a lot of fun! And so much to do to, there are organized events going on so keep an eye out for the announcements to join up. See you in the verse!

Hi Jaedius, welcome to ADI. You’ll likely be good to have on board a big ship when the gameplay loops are introduced which were described today. See you in the verse

Welcome to ADI, Jaedius. Glad you decided to join us, and I look forward to meeting you on Mumble.

Hi @Jaedius,

Welcome to ADI,

You have definitely come to the right place when it comes to exploring and learning about all the game loops and game mechanics. Do you have your eyes set for a particular niche?

Welcome to ADI! We have active serving and veterans from numerous forces from around the world, and I love seeing them come find a home with us. If you ever need a hand with anything, just ask and you will have many volunteers willing to help. See you in the verse!

@Jaedius welcome to ADI! Any particular kind of game play you enjoy?

Welcome Jaedius, Thank you for your service. You picked a great org to get SC experience and improve your skills. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Look forward to flying with you.

You guys are all super awesome and welcoming! I’ll be sure to hit you all up for some fun and adventure! Hope you see you all in the 'Verse soon!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Jaedius, and thank you for your service. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI!
Im glad to have you with us!
I hope that you will enjoy gaming with us. If you have any questions or just want to hangout, make sure to get on to mumble.

I hope to see you in the verse!

Welcome @Jaedius, it sounds like you’re in the right place. I think you’ll fit right in, we have many former and active military in our org. See you in the verse, and also, thank you for your service! o7

I’m still trying to see all that the game has to offer and haven’t decided on anything specific just yet, but I do love to fly the mutli-person crew ships more than the small fighters so far. I also prefer the ship flying over the First Person Shooter aspect, although I do enjoy some of the exploration and investigation missions a lot as well.

1 Like

So far, I am having the most fun learning to fly, and teaching myself how to use my new HOTAS setup. Steep learning curve, as I have no experience playing any kind of flight sim. The only thing i’ve played that comes close is Rebel Assault 2 on the Playstation back in the 90s. Or Xwing vs Tiefighter on my first PC.

1 Like