Introduction-Izo

Hello all, all of my gaming friends know me as Zee, I’ve been gaming since the 80’s, yes you’ve guessed right I’m an older gamer and intend to be gaming until I die.
I’m new to Star Citizen, I’ve been really blown away by the game and impressed with the in game community, it’s so nice not see salty chat all the time.
I’ve still got a lot to learn (almost everything) and would like to learn in a supportive, friendly environment, ADI seems to be the place to do that.
Hope to join ADI and become part of your community.

4 Likes

@Kyoken Welcome to ADI!
There are many ADI Members whom are knowledgeable with every aspect of Star Citizen. Always ask questions, :slight_smile:
Any particular style of Star Citizen interests you? Mining, Cargo Hauling, Bounty Hunter.

@Kyoken Welcome to ADI.

There are many of our member that would be happy to answer any questions you may and and help with any guidance in game.

Welcome to the verse.

Welcome Zee! We’re glad to have you aboard. You’re going to love it here, best Org in the verse!

You’re in the right place. Welcome to ADI. What ship are you enjoying ATM?

Welcome to the team Zee! We’re all more than happy to help out new people. Don’t hesitate to ask.

100% agreed Zee Sc is very impressive! A very warm welcome and glad to have you here!

Welcome ADI Admiral_Izo. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.

Welcome to ADI @Kyoken! Glad u have decided to join us! Always great to have another person with a different skill set or view in the org.

Welcome to ADI! Sounds like you have been gaming as long as I have been alive (though not by much :slight_smile: ) This game has one of the best communities around, mostly because we are all just as invested in it as the developer. As mentioned, we are happy to help you out in any way we can. We have a large knowledge base and want to share it. See you in the verse!

Always great to have more “older” gamers here like me. Welcome to ADI!