Introduction: Isshalor

Hello Everyone,

Have been playing SC for a year or so. It has a lot of promise and hope it keeps getting better.

I wanted to see how being a part of organization that will bring a lot of fun into playing.

thanks,

Isshalor

Welcome to ADI bud. I am certain that you will find being in an org far more fun than playing this solo. You will always have someone watching your back and we take care of our own. Look forward to flying with you soon. See you on Mumble :slight_smile:

Hi Isshalor and welcome to ADI,

Yeah Star Citizen is promised the be the holy land for gamers everywhere hehe.

You can play solo in this game, it is possible. But multiplayer is the way to go for sure and with ADI you don’t need to fly alone. You get to make new friends with the same like mindedness for the most part, and if you have any questions just hop on Mumble and we will reach out to you :slight_smile:

Anyways welcome to ADI again bud and I hope to talk on mumble and see you in the next OrgOp.

TR0PHY

Welcome Isshalor, great to have you here. In my opinion, games like star citizen were never made to be played alone. I do hope to fly with you soon.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

Welcome to the org @Issie

Being part of the organization brings this game to a whole another level, make sure you join mumble and watch some of our streams to meet new people.

See you in the verse

Welcome to the ORG,
We have plenty of people so be sure to get stuck in.
We have ops and certs which are a great way to have fun in group gameplay and to gain EXP at the same time.
Hop you enjoy yourslef with us.
See you around

Welcome to ADI, For me the game is way way better with an Org. You can always go do you own think but being able to jump in with a group and do stuff is sweet. Also just having people around to help is really nice. We have all needed help getting back to a ship or back in it.

Welcome to the ORG Issie! I think that you will find playing this game with others opens up a whole realm of possibilities. A group of this size usually guarantees that someone will be available to at least interact with if not group participation.

Welcome Isshalor! Star Citizen is definitely more fun with friend! See you in the verse!

Welcome @Issie,

Those updates are getting juicer and juicier, see you in the verse!

Welcome to the team, Issie! You can absolutely have an impact by flying solo, but it’s always great when you have some people watching your back while you’re out delivering boxes. Hopefully you’ll enjoy your time here with us!

Welcome to ADI Issie. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to playing with you.

welcome to the crew. SC is most definitely shaping up to have a lot of great content, options and mind blowing fun.

Welcome! As others I would recommend joining an OrgOp, you will get a great feel for how we do things and what fun teamwork can bring. See you in the Verse!

Great to have you, @Issie!

Love seeing new faces that have a bit of experience under their belt, looking forward to running into you in the 'verse!

Welcome, Issie, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask , we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!