Introduction - iPros

Hey, I’m iPros. I’m relatively new to Star Citizen, but I’m getting better with each day! Hope to have some fun times with y’all

1 Like

Welcome IPros to ADI see you in the verse!

Hazard

Nice to chat with you welcome to PCS, the Arrow is a killer ship! See you in the verse soon!

Welcome iPros! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse and have fun. You will definitely be a welcome addition to the PCS division, always need more fighter pilots and bounty hunters. Hope to fly with you soon.

Welcome to ADI, iPros. What are you flying?

Howdy! Welcome to the org.
See you in the verse!

I have a Aegis Avenger Stalker, and a Anvil Arrow

Also thank you for all the welcomes!

The stalker in my opinion is the best of the Avenger series, and the arrow has a good place in any fighter line up.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI iPros. You’ll find ADI is a great org for players starting out in the game. There’s so much to do in the org and in the game with the org. I especially enjoy our mass ops and can’t wait for CIG to introduce 200 players to a server. I look forward to running ops with you.

Hello iPros, welcome to the org. We have a lot of new folks, so no worries. Best place to learn is with a group of people who are also learning.

Hi iPros, Welcome to ADI. Hope to see you in the verse soon.

Welcome iPros! Hope to see you in the verse soon!

Welcome to ADI PCS iPros! The Arrow is a great ship, I had it before I melted for the Cutlass but I will get it back, it is definitely a good ship to have in a flight or squadron and used often in ADI Ops. Since it does not have any cargo and its light, it tends to be a little fragile than other ships but it is still a great ship in certain applications so don’t melt it if you can. The Stalker is a good ship and I need to get a bounty ship myself so hopefully one day, they make a rugged BH ship like the Boba Fett’s Slave I and gadgets for apprehension.

Welcome aboard iPros! I don’t own an Arrow but flew one in ptu. I liked it alot. Like Teufelhunded said, the arrow is used a ton in larger ops, so it’s a good ship to have. We’ll see you around. o7

Welcome aboard iPros! Good to have with us.

Welcome to ADI, iPros! Hope you find your new home to your liking! See you in game!

Welcome to ADI iPros! practice makes perfect and all that. Looking forward to seeing you in the verse!

Welcome iPros, see you in the verse!

Welcome ipros to ADI, cant wait till i see you in the verse