Introduction: Illuception

Hello hello!
I’m Illuception and looking to join ADI. I’ve been around SC quite a while and looking for a good org to be apart of. I look forward to seeing you in the verse!

1 Like

Well you have found one great org! so I hope you weren’t planning to settle for just good. Welcome to ADI Illuception. Prettty sure I saw you around a bit ago, think i even hung out with you a bit.

Welcome illuception
I know you will like it over here we have a lot of good people and a lot of good things going on see you in the vers and on mumble

Welcome to ADI Illuception; I’m glad to a veteran player in the game join us. There’s a great mentoring spirit here that I hope you soon feel apart of. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome, Illuception! Sorry the Onboarding took so long, thanks for the patience. Hope to see you in the 'Verse soon!

Welcome to ADI Illuception. Glad to have you with us!

Welcome Illuception. As someone thats propably newer to the game then you: What have you been enjoying the most? Which System are you most looking forward to?

Looking forward to see you in the Verse :vulcan_salute:

Welcome Illuception! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with an active and experienced members to chill and have fun with. What ships are you flying and area of gameplay that you are interested in? Hope to see you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Illuception :slight_smile:

Awesome to have you with us.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Illuception, always nice to recruit in some experienced players along the newbies, whatever it is you wish to do in the 'verse i’m sure ADI can assist you with, as long as it’s legal of course!
I look forward to seeing you in mumble and out in the vacuum of space!

Hey Illuception - you’ve certainly found the right place with ADI. One of the coolest things I’ve found is the knowledge sharing that happens here. I considered myself up-to-speed on everything and still learn new tricks through organized group play here. Looking forward to seeing you around!

Welcome Illuception,

You’ve picked a good time to join up. It’s calm right now and that gives you the opportunity to join up and see how things are before they get busy again. Let me know if I can help you out with anything.

Honorspren

To be honest, I’ve loved just flying around. I’m looking forward to capital ships the most though.

Hello Iluception glad to have you with us in ADI =D, if you have any questions feel free to ask otherwise i see you in the verse =D

Welcome Aboard ADI Illuception! We are glad you chose ADI to be your Star Citizen home! If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here, in Discord, or Mumble. I personally find Discord the best because you can look back and it is replied to quicker than Forums. If you like flying, you may want to check out Exploration and Survey Division? If you want to become a Capital Ship Fleet Pilot, that is Fleet Security Division when Capital Ships are released into the Verse. See you soon in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Illuception. We are happy to have all players new or veteran and we hope to fulfill your expectations with our org and all it has to offer. I hope to see you in the verse soon.

Hey Illuception welcome to ADI

Hello Illuception and welcome to ADI! You have a found a great ORG to call home and the leadership and members are awesome. Talk to you soon and see you in the Verse!

Welcome Illuception! You have definately found a great place to call home. Hope to see you out there soon!