Introduction: Iktis

Hey Guys,

Been playing for almost 3 months now, Dual Stick user. Looking to expand my dog fighting techniques maybe learn from some real life pilots. Mainly focused on PVP but I also have a prospector. Got a large variety of fighters so hit me up if you ever want to fight or squad up.

Greetings Iktis! Welcome to the org! I am excited that you decided to join our ranks and look forward to meeting and playing with you in game. See you in the verse!

-Saphnon

Hey Iktis, welcome to ADI.
There are plenty of great people around here. Its always a great time to hang out and play some SC with the org. We have plenty of PVE ops, its sounds like you will be a great asset.
Hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Welcome to ADI! It’s great to have you and your fleet here, see you around!

Hey Iktis, welcome to ADI. We can always use good fighter pilots in our security force. Looking forward to see you in our operations. :slight_smile:

Welcome Iktis!
Good to have you in ADI. May I ask what your favorite fighter is and why? I’m curious because I’m still looking for a good fighterr ship so I can practice PvP a bit more.

Welcome aboard Iktis, Looking forward to flying with you soon. I could definitely brush up on light fighters, and learn more skillz!

welcome iktis to ADI fly high and dont get burned from the atmosphere

Welcome! Glad to meet you, and you are in great company with this organization! See you in the verse! :grin:

Hey all,

Probably gona stop by the org op tomorrow if I can figure out how to convert calendar to my timezone. @Number_Red Hands down the Sabre, best overall fighter in terms of shield potential/overall damage and maneuverability. I have been enjoying flying my Hawk because it so fast/maneuverable and also has a great weapons payload.

Welcome welcome! Duel sticks I have yet to try, ive heard it’s great for fighters but not so much bigger ships. I need to get a second stick and give it a try one of these days.

Welcome to ADI Iktis. I’m glad you joined the team. See you in game.

Awesome, thanks for the response! I’ll look into the Sabre and Hawk.

Welcome to ADI. I love my Hawk as well I fly it most of the time. The 6 hardpoints make is hit hard I have been using the energy scatter guns you just nuke bigger targets. I use duel sticks aswell I did get a nice throttle and really love that for formation flying. Well let me know when you are around I would love to see two Hawks killing togeather.

Greetings Iktsi, welcome to the org! We definitely need combat pilots, but my favorite thing to do in the game right now is mining. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. I’ll see you in the verse

Welcome to the org Iktis!

We can always use the help of good dog fighters on the fleet security team. I just got a duel stick setup too and hear good things about it. If you need help with anything feel free to ask us on Mumbe chat and hope to catch you online.