Introduction - IGY6

Greetings! Long time SC player here but new to organizations. I’ve been playing alone for a long time so I’m looking forward to joining like minded people to storm bunkers and take out the Nine Tails. I’m a retired military veteran and have been playing PC games since the days of the Vic 20 and Commodore 64 (yes, I’m that old). Hope to see you all in the verse!

Welcome to ADI. So glad to have met you today. You’re going to enjoy ADI and our very like minded group of explorers, miners, salvagers, and Space Marines! Please reach out if you need anything.

1 Like

Hello and Welcome to ADI Iggy!

We are looking forward to having someone with your experience and expertise!

See you in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! We look forward to doing missions with you and hope to hear from you in the discord!
See ya in the verse!!!

1 Like

Hi IGY and welcome to ADI!
No worries, a nice bunch of people here is “that” old :stuck_out_tongue: you’ll be in good company!
See you in space o7

1 Like

Welcome to ADI IGY! Always great to welcome another brother at arms into the fold! You’ll also find that you’re not the only “old” guy in ADI! CYA round the Verse! o7

1 Like

Welcome in! I’ve been seeing a lot of super new and super veteran players getting into SC lately and that’s awesome. Cheers!

1 Like

*IGY6 | Welcome to ADI!

Retired squid over here and also stretch back to the C64 and even played with other classics like the TI-99/4 and even the old Amigas. No one ever believes me when I tell them that some of us had to put the phone on things like the Pennywhistle Modem to connect to things back in the day.

You’ve come to the right place to get those bunkers in Marine! Get in those MBTs and BvBs in the ADI Calendar.

Boots on deck! -LV

1 Like

IGY6,

Tons of active and vets are part of the org, you will fit right in.

Feel free to sign up for Marine Basic Training, and jump on chat to see who wants to run the bunkers and most importatnly grab some loot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI IGY6. we are glad to have you here and I look forward to seeing you in the game.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI IGY. We have a lot brand new and old players here. This is the place to be mate :slight_smile:

Welcome aboard!

Welcome IGY6! You’ll definitely find people to storm bunkers with! Those totally stress me out tho, but they are fun!

Hello IGY6,
Welcome to ADI, and don’t hesitate to reach out for help if ever needed. See you in the verse! o7

Welcome to ADI! You are definitely among friends. I have my Vic-20 and C64 sitting here to my left :wink:

Welcome IGY6, let me know if you need help with anything!

Welcome aboard, IGY6! I’m much the same having been a mostly solo player in SC for many years and just recently joining ADI. You’ll find being on the higher end of the age scale is really pretty common here, and I think you’ll fit in great. Apple IIe was my first PC gaming love :laughing:

Thank you, everyone, for the warm welcome. Looking forward to spending a lot of time in the verse with everyone.