Introduction - Iggy_Cygnus

Hi, been playing SC since 2013 with main focus on testing. Since the game has become playable since a bit more than a year I’ve been looking for an org that fits my playstyle. Atlas seems to be the no-nonsense type of org I’ve been looking for.

Hey Iggy, thanks for choosing ADI. Assuring you that you’ve landed in a good place and are among friends!

Welcome to ADI Iggy!! This is for sure a no-nonsense org and I am sure you’ll fit right in!

Iggy_Cygnus Welcome to ADI!

Have you met with one of our esteemed representatives for onboarding already? No need to make an appointment!

You’ve come to a place where professionalism and operational order is at the forefront of operations. Looking forward to seeing you in game.

o7 -LV

welcome to ADI, Iggy. No-nonsense is definitely the name of the game. Actually the name of the game is Star Citizen. Oh no, that was nonsense. Anyways, see you out there!

Iggy,

Welcome aboard :slight_smile:

Seems like you have been playing for a long time, glad to see we are getting another tester in the ranks :slight_smile:

What type of game play interest you ?

Hey Iggy, Welcome to ADI. This is a good place to enjoy what SC has to offer.

Welcome aboard Iggy!

Welcome Iggy_Cygnus. I believe you’ve come to the right place! We have opportunities for all most all game play styles (Not Griefers!). But we believe that supports the widest possible range of players and creates a really healthy in game experience. Your time in Star Citizen is a great asset that you’re bringing with you so thank you for joining us. Fly safe and see you in the Verse!

Heya Iggy! Welcome aboard. Hope to see you in the verse!

Hello and Welcome to ADI Iggy!

If you have any questions or need support feel free to reach out!

See you in the Verse!

Hello Iggy_Cygnus,
Welcome to ADI, and don’t hesitate to reach out if you ever need help. See you in the verse! o7

Welcome to ADI Iggy_Cygnus. we are glad to have you here and I look forward to seeing you in the game.

Hi Iggy and very welcome aboard
See you in space o7

2013 vet here too! Welcome to ADI, hope we can see some of our 2013 hangar flair soon in game :slight_smile:

Welcome, Iggy, and good to have you. I’m a '13er too and only recently joined ADI after a long SC break. Like you, I felt like it was finally getting into a state where jumping in and playing/learning was fun and good prep for the day it’s more “officially” production ready.