Introduction - HydronicDevastator

Hey All :wave: names Damian but i go by many names like Rogue, i have a huge passion for gaming and came across SC, i recently started playing and enjoy it very much (when i dont die that is)

Photography and writing are my passions when i take a break and find it very relaxing, not sure what else to say really lol

Hey welcome to ADI, good to get to know you in onboarding!

Welcome to ADI @HyronicDevastator! I look forward to the pictures you take of the verse! Keep us aprised.

welcome aboard to ADI @HyronicDevastator pleasure to have you and I hope to see you around soon mate

hI Damian , relaxing is good. Welcome to ADI.

Welcome to ADI @HyronicDevastator!

Hope to travel with you in the 'verse.

Welcome to ADI! Glad you are enjoying yourself so far. If you ever need a hand or have questions, don’t be afraid to ask. We are more than happy to help. And I totally understand the photography as relaxing thing. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI, @HyronicDevastator. Since you stated you are newer to the game I’d recommend checking our Self Certifications. There are 4 of them. If I’d of had them when I first started it would have saved me a bunch of learning the hard way.

Which part of SC are you the most excited about? For me, it started as the future vastness of the Verse along with the amazing detail. Now, it’s those things with my fellow ADI teammates.

Welcome to ADI @HyronicDevastator!

Haha dying is part of the game at the moment, a million ways to die in SC and some not so much your own fault. Doesn’t really matter much at the moment. If you haven’t already seen it, search for the “death of a spaceman” article for Chris Roberts’ view on how that may change in the future.

What kind of writing do you do? Is it something you do as RL profession as well?

Hi HyronicDevastator, Welcome to ADI. Glad to have another passionate gamer onboard. Let us know if you have any questions. Look forward to flying with you.

Welcome aboard and welcome to ADI, @HyronicDevastator!

Welcome to ADI HyronicDevastator. I’m glad you joined the team. I too like to write, when I can. I look forward to your participation in our mass org ops.