Introduction - HydroGoat

Hi there!
Been playing games pretty much all my life, although im new to SC but played similar games like Elite Dangerous. Looking forward to enjoying the game with a great community!

Welcome, @HydroGoat. Welcome to a great community. As a new guy myself, I can say that I have never seen a welcome as we get here. This is a “Verse-Class” Org.

Welcome Aboard HydroGoat. There are a lot of incredible resources here within the org that will help make your journey in Star Citizen a deep and meaningful experience! Looking forward to flying with you!

Welcome to ADI, @HydroGoat! Your E:D experience and skills should translate well to SC, so don’t worry too much about it! See you around!

Welcome to ADI HydroGoat. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you in game.

Welcome to ADI! There is so much to see and do in this game, have you got a favourite aspect yet? I’m personally an explorer at heart, but I’m up for pretty much anything. Don’t hesitate to ask if you want to do or try something, we are more than happy to help :slight_smile: See you in the verse!

Hi @HydroGoat,

Welcome to ADI.

We have quite a lot of experienced players that are active and play every day. So join us on Mumble in the Public Gaming room and we will get you up to speed quickly.

Welcome @HydroGoat! Sounds like you’ll pick it up quickly but don’t be afraid to hop on mumble and ask questions, we’re a friendly bunch! See you in the verse!

Welcome HydroG, Looking forward to flying with you. There are plenty team members in the org willing to assist if you have need help. Don’t hesitate to ask questions.

Hi Goat, nice to see another animal. Welcome to ADI!

Hey HydoGoat! Welcome to SC and ADI! Looking forward to joining you in the
'verse on missions!

Welcome @HydroGoat !

You joined a great org to learn in. Jump into Mumble and get to know some of the members. You’ll find everyone very helpful. I hope to travel with you in the 'verse.

Hey @HydroGoat,

Welcome to ADI! I played Elite Dangerous and mostly done trading, I hadn’t played it in a while though. Got some of the guardian items unlocked for my ships. My first ship after the sidewinder was the dolphin doing passenger transport. Hopefully I’ll see you in the verse!

Life long gamings something of a recurring theme around here so you should fit in just fine Hydro! Welcome to ADI and to Sc and if you need a hand feel free to ask around the place as we’re always willing to help out.

Welcome to ADI. I also played ED but the multi-crewed ships and space legs won me over to this game. Glad you decided to join us, and hope to see you on Mumble.

Hey!

Never played ED but I hear people like SC better :wink:

I hope you enjoy the community as much as I have, look forward to chatting with you soon!

Welcome to ADI, HydroGoat, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!