Introduction: Hi im HiRAM, Call me RAM

Hello,

Thanks for accepting me into this organization. I am 25 and have been an avid gamer all of my life. I started gaming on PS4 playing everything from racing games, cod, BF, skyrim, etc literally everything. As i got older i moved into the PC world and dabbled in Counter strike, random indie games, and more simulation type games. When I was on PS4 i was in a structured competitive clan so I am familiar with an organization with rules and chain of command. I work wierd swing shift cycles so I plan on seeing a lot of members at random times!

Thanks, excited to play together!

1 Like

Hi HiRAMJH and welcome to ADI,

Wow! that gaming history is full of triple A games!! :slight_smile: I played most of them but on PC, i had an xbox360 for about 3 months then i got the famous ring of death and vouged to never get another concole again! (Infinite rage haha)

Yeah since I have joined ADI the amount of people I talk to is really varied and that a huge plus for me and everyone is nice :slight_smile:

Anyways hope to talk to you on Mumble and Welcome once again to ADI bud.

TR0PHY

Hi RAM welcome to ADI
We have plenty of ppl around the verse so you are in good company…
See you soon…

Welcome to ADI RAM. Glad to have you with us. Not to worry about the playing times, real life comes first :slight_smile:

Hi RAM! Welcome to ADI!
What kind of gameplay are you drawn to? I am fleet combat focused myself. See you in the Verse!

Hi there @TheRealScoop, welcome to the org,

It looks like you are an experienced gamer, but I believe that after you get into SC, you will forget about any other game…it has been 3 months since I last logged into steam XD

Hope to see you in the verse

Welcome to the Org, can’t wait to talk on mumble.

Welcome to ADI, Any time you want to play jump in mumble we always have people playing. You can learn alot pretty fast with all are players. Any time you want to fly let me know I am on most evening and am always in mumble.

Hey Ram, Welcome to ADI. Lots of great games on your list.
See you in the verse!

Welcome aboard Ram! I played many of those games as well, though I am about double your age. lol Look forward to see in you Star Citizen!

Welcome to the ORG,
Hope you enjoy your time here.
keep an eye on our forums as we post our ops and certs there.
see you around

Welcome aboard HiRAMJH. Good to have you with us!

Welcome to ADI @TheRealScoop NO big deal with a funky schedule and getting on to play, real life first. What types of game play are you interested in? What division did you join?

Welcome to the ADI family @TheRealScoop. You will find quite the array of people and personalities here. Ask questions and don’t hesitate to jump into Mumble to chat it up.

See you in the Verse!

Hi RAM :slight_smile: welcome to the org! Ah, a likeminded soul :slight_smile: Apart from RTS games I too play every kind of game there is. At the moment Monster Hunter, Earth Defense Force 5, ARK and World of Warships.
have fun and see ya in the 'Verse!

Be well and Fly safe!

Welcome to ADI Hiram. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to meeting you on the level.

Welcome, HiRAMJH, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask , we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!