Introduction: Herofromhell

Hello everyone,

My name is Herofromhell, Hero for short. I’m new to Star Citizen but I am not new to games with similar playstyles. I have been gaming sense I was just about 7 years old and I think I fair pretty well in most games. I’ve worked plenty of jobs with all types of backgrounds and have been a team player with all of them. I hope to play with you all here soon enough

Best wishes,

Hero

3 Likes

Hi Hero, welcome to ADI! Team players are always great to have here. Make sure you check out some org ops for some of that real team spirit.

See you in the 'verse!
ScorchMarks

1 Like

Nice intro. Welcome to ADI Hero.
What ship are you enjoying?

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! glad I could get ya onboarded tonight. It was good getting to know ya a little bit. Im excited to get to into the verse and go Bountry hunting with ya.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! SC is a great game (give it some time…if it pisses you off it but will make up for it.)What did you play previously, I’ve gaming for a little over 20 years. If you have any questions about SC msg me on discord or mumble im alway down to talk about the game. See you around the verse!

1 Like

Hey Hero, welcome to ADI! Team play is more important than ever with medical coming in and refueling coming hopefully next patch. Glad to have you!

1 Like

Hello Herofromhell and welcome to ADI. I am glad that you have found us. I look forward to seeing you in the 'verse.

1 Like

Hey there Hero, glad to see you on board with ADI, and I look forward to seeing you in the 'verse!

1 Like

@FatHeadedZebra
Currently enjoying the Avenger titan.

2 Likes

@DeathForever I have over 200 games in my steam library alone so that would be quite a list. No Man Sky , Elite Dangerous, Arma 2 and Arma 3. That’s where i’ve gotten experience flying. Though after playing this game, I know I have a lot more to learn.

1 Like

That is a nice ship and very popular atm too.

1 Like

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! I trust you will find there is almost always a good group to team up with. Hope to see you around the 'verse!

1 Like

Hi Herofromhell, Welcome to ADI,

Be sure to check the our Website calendar to see when the next Org Op is. They are really well planned and a very good way to get to know other members of ADI. :slight_smile:

Anyways once again, welcome to the Org and hope to see you in an Op.

1 Like

Hi Herofromhell welcome to ADI its awesome to have you with us. I do believe you were on Hyndrosa’s stream friday doing some wacky voices that was hilarious! See you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome to Atlas and to Star Citizen as it evolves! As a new arrival feel free to ask questions or if you need help in the game via discord, mumble, or here on our forums :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome on, Hero. Nice to see another E:D refugee. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Herofromhell. I’m glad you joined the team. I love my Titan; one of my favourite ships.

1 Like

Hero!! Welcome to ADI. Looking forward to all the fun times we are going to have in the Verse, wreaking havoc on Hyndrosa’s stream :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Herofromhell! What brought you from ED to SC?