Introduction: Grimlet77

Hello there! I go by Grimlet, but of course someone took my name lol. I finally got a character going, got my ship. I even managed to buy a pistol and some magazines.

I’ve been playing mainly MMORPGs since they were invented lol (I’m 46). Played SWTOR and STO since beta.

Not sure what else to say lol.

I work 12 hour shifts so if I am on I am not working and can do whatever (just as soon as I figure it out lol)

1 Like

Welcome to ADI

Hello Grimlet! It’s great to hear that you’ve been enjoying MMORPGs for such a long time. Congratulations on getting your character and ship, and acquiring some equipment too!

I’m trying to set up mumble but the link I found searching the forums says it doesn’t exist…

Welcome aboard, @Grimlet77 !

Just 2-cents :
Try to stay on Mumble & Discord often so you find your rhythm playing with us AND so you don’t miss out on activities!

:smile:

I did everything in the mumble set up page but when I select the server the connect button is greyed out

You tried everything step by step in the instructions?
Also- you have the most updated version of Mumble?

Yea…I just unstalled and reinstalled and same issue

Howdy Howdy @Grimlet77 welcome im glad to welcome you to ADI and the family if you ever have any questions please feel free to reach out to me on any platform we support

@Grimlet77
Can you describe exactly what’s happening (and not happening)?
include a cropped screen shot of whatever prompt comes up when you’re getting refused.