Introduction Gremilli

Hey guys, looking forward to playing with you all! Based in the USA central time, really looking forward to seeing you all!

4 Likes

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! Hope to see you around the 'verse!

1 Like

Hey welcome to ADI! Hope to see you around soon!

1 Like

Hello and welcome Gremilli and looking forward to flying with you as well!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Gemilli. I’m glad you joined the team. Being in the US Central time zone is going to be really handy for you. I look forward to your participation in ADI’s programs.

1 Like

Hi Gremilli, welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Hey Gremilli, great to see you on board at ADI, and looking forward to seeing you in the ‘verse!

1 Like

Welcome to the game! Hopefully, I can hop in soon and mess around with ya!

1 Like

Welcome to the Org Gremilli! Im looking forward to seeing you around discord and mumble and eventually the Verse! excited to have you onboard

1 Like

Hi Gremilli, Welcome to ADI,

Be sure to check the our Website calendar to see when the next Org Op is. They are really well planned and a very good way to get to know other members of ADI. :slight_smile:

Anyways once again, welcome to the Org and hope to see you in an Op.

1 Like

Hiya, Gremilli! Not sure if you’re new to the game or an old hand, but you might check out our self-paced certifications to get a leg up. You can find them here.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Gremilli happy to have you with us on this great journey! See you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to the total experience…I mean ADI !!! Glad to have you with us!!! Need anything let me know.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Gremilli! You are in a great time zone for org operations if you ever wanted to join them!