Introduction - Gnorfell

Hello there, everyone.

I’m Gnorfell, Gnorf if you can’t be bothered to say it all, newly applied and ready to get in to the game. Been playing Star Citizen on and off since late 2018 but never had the experience of running with a crew.

I come from a long fascinationg and interest with space games, ranging from countless of hours in EVE Online to other space simulators.

I’m looking forward to seeing you all and flying with you in the future.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Gnorfell! Glad to have you aboard. Alot has changed since 2018. :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI! Having a crew is always a good time. Makes the verse a little less lonely :slight_smile: What kind of things seem interesting to you in the game? See you in the verse!

2 Likes

Warm welcome to ADI @Gnorfell,
Looking forward to getting to know you 'verseside.

Cheers,
SirToadie

2 Likes

A group like this is an excellent way to get to crew some ships! Welcome to ADI

2 Likes

Hi Gronfell, welcome to ADI!

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI @Gnorfell!

Playing in a group is all round a load of fun and the game is getting stable enough to allow it to happen. I try to make all org ops and training sessions we have that are near my time zone. I highly recommend getting the basic certs and joining the missions.

See you in the verse!

2 Likes

Welcome to the Org. You’re going to love it here. Pleasure playing together last night.
Herk.

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI @Gnorfell. What part of SC most draws you in? For me it’s the idea of the vast Verse that will take a large group of us working together to truly enjoy all that it has to offer.

2 Likes

Glad to have you, Gnorfell. Playing with a group truly augments the experience.

2 Likes

Weclome @Gnorfell to ADI!

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI @Gnorfell seems you have some experience in these kinds of games, glad you found us.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Gnorfell. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to flying with you.

2 Likes