Introduction - GlassCupz

Hello fellow Citizens! My name is GlassCupz but people either call me Cupz or Glass because they don’t like saying my whole name. Essentially, I have a nickname for my nickname.

Anyways, I enjoy long walks on the Hurston beach and checking out the sprawling roly-polys on Daymar. I’m a father of 2 boys and living one beautiful day at a time. I am mostly interested in Exploration and I’m waiting for the game to become more than barren moons.

See yal soon!

Welcome aboard, @GlassCupz !

Just 2-cents :
Try to stay on Mumble & Discord often so find your rhythm playing with us AND so you don’t miss out on activities!

:smile:

Howdy Howdy welcome to ADI im glad to welcome you to the family if you ever have any questions please feel free to reach out to me on any platform we support o7

Welcome aboard and we look forward to seeing you and have fun!

Hello GlassCupz, it’s great to meet you! Welcome to ADI, we’re happy to have you on board. It sounds like you have a passion for exploration, which is something we value greatly here. We hope to help you achieve your goals and make the most out of your time in the 'Verse. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or if there’s anything we can assist you with. Looking forward to seeing you in the 'Verse!