Introduction: GingerbreadReaper

Hi,

Short indtroduction. I bought into Starcitizen in about 2015. The game has developed nicely since then and it’s about time to look into it in more detail. I’m Dutch, half a century old, married, and have two kids and a dog, so the whole shebang. :wink:

I bought an Anvil Warhawk LTI warbond and upgraded it into a Freelancer Max over the past years to position myself for some carefree space trucking in the future that might happen with this game and be relevant to the logistics division of this corporation.

Hope to see you online soon!

Gingerbread Reaper
(Danny)

Hi GingerbreadReaper
Welcome to ADI, I also love space trucking and i am looking forward to hauling cargo with you in the verse :smile:

1 Like

Hi @GingerbreadReaper,

Welcome to ADI.

Just like you I love space trucking, feel free to hit me up with some question about trading and cargo haulin if you have ‘em. I am looking forward to haulin’ cargo with you in the verse :slight_smile:

Hi Ginger, welcome to ADI! The max seems to get very good reviews. Seems like a very good ship.

Great to have you with the org. the Max is a classic and loved mine for those medium hauls. looking forward to flying with you

Welcome to ADI, GingerbreadReaper, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

Hi @GingerbreadReaper ,
Wow, Impressive. You have been in the game for some time. I think you will have fun here. I have a Carrack if you wanna try it out sometime…

See ya in the verse,
LS

Welcome and hello!

Space Truckings an interesting and potentially lucrative choice! Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries !

Warm welcome to ADI @GingerbreadReaper!

I backed back in 2014 and I couldn’t agree more. Compared to “back in the day” the game have really come alive and alot have happened in terms of quality of life within the game. There are still bugs ofcourse and the running joke is “best broken game I’ve played”.

Looking forward to getting to know you 'verseside.
Cheers,
SirToadie

Welcome to ADI! Nice to see you have some goals of what you want to do, it certainly gives a sense of accomplishment when you achieve them. See you in the verse!

Thanks ladies and gents! Hope to see you soon in the verse also!

Welcome to ADI GingerbreadReaper. I’m glad you joined the team.

Welcome to ADI, Keep on Space Trucking.

Little update on me, as I have not been online much due to some health issues.

I’ve traded in my trusty Max for a Taurus and also bought a Hull-A and a Prospector to be prepared when industry and long distance hauling is fleshed out more in the game. I also pledged for the Hull-B as that seems the penultimate cargo hauler for long distance single-seater-trucking.

I hope the “resource sinks” will be in place rather sooner than later so I can start doing some Atlas generated transport contracts and make sure our “production faucets” may spew out stuff like there is no tomorrow in the future!

Let’s hope CIG gives us some love!

Welcome to ADI!!! Great bunch of people here!

Welcome to ADI and hope to see you out there O7

Welcome to ADI @GingerbreadReaper
Great to have you onboard, I started my Star Citizen journey with a Freelancer back in 2016, still have the Max variant to this day. If you need anything let me know and hopefully see you in the verse!