Introduction | Ghostclip

Hello everyone, I’m new to SC. I have played space related rts games like Star Wars EAW or like Nova Empire on mobile lol I’ve been PC gaming overall for quite some time and have been dying for an immersive game like Star Citizen since SWTOR can’t satisfy me anymore so here I am. I’m definitely interested in the Personal Contracts as a Bounty Hunter ADI so I hope i can learn fast and bring the goodies to the table :smiley:

1 Like

Hello and welcome! I’ve yet to find a more immersive game than SC…it’s really progressed and more good content to come. Looks like you have a lot of experience with space related MMOs; you’ll fit right in here. Look forward to seeing you around the Verse!

Nice to meet you, I enjoyed SWTOR as well, love being in ADI it’s a fun place to play these kind of games and of-course prepare for SC.

Hello and good afternoon, Ghostclip …

First of all - welcome at Atlas Defense Industries and the most important think at all - have plenty of fun … :slight_smile:

Hi 9hostclip. Welcome to ADI. I too am looking forward to the star citizen bounty hunter experience :wink:. Hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome aboard :slight_smile:

Hi Ghostclip welcome to ADI see you in the verse!

Hazard

Welcome Ghostclip! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome aboard Ghostclip! I’m glad you picked the right ORG to join :wink:
See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI 9hostclip. Seriously, welcome; ADI’s is a great org with many fine qualities and activities that I have no doubt you will come to appreciate. I do; from our members’ mentoring spirit to its structure and administration, to the certifications ideal and the training opportunities therein, to the various media we have at our disposal for the expression and exchange of ideas, to the excellent mass ops we host. A bit strange but I’m not sure I’m enunciating your handle properly. Is it nine-host-clip? Help me out here. Thanks.

Ghostclip, welcome to ADI. A dedicated, active organization is the best way to get the most out of SC and that is what you have joined with ADI. Always feel free to speak up in Mumble as you explore all the verse has to offer if you have questions of any kind. Also feel free to ask for folks to spawn ships for you if you want to test fly anything. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Welcome aboard! Good to have you with us.

Greetings, welcome to ADI, be looking for you in the verse

Welcome to ADI. PCS is a great division to be interested in.

HI 9hostclip,

welcome to ADI, Nice you re joining us and have fun flying with us in the verse

Welcome to ADI, Ghost! Sounds like your off to a great start and let us know if you have nay questions. See you in game!

Glad to have you in The .org, looking forward to seeing you in The verse!!!

A belated Welcome to ADI Ghostclip. Like everyone else, I try to greet everyone who is new and you slipped right by me. Anyway, I was a major SWTOR player for a long time and gave up the game a few years ago because like you, I wanted real ship to ship combat and other immersion that is absent from SWTOR. If they ever made a Star Wars game with SC immersion, it would be one of the top games. In addition, welcome to PCS Division. Currently, our Division isn’t doing much because there isn’t too many game mechanics for us yet so we help out in other Divisions. Hope to see you soon in the Verse as soon as they fix the severe party bugs.

Welcome to the org sir, see you in the verse