Introduction: GhillieInTheMist

Hey Everyone Im GhillieInTheMist most people just call me Ghillie my RL name is Scott and Im Currently in the British Army (Barely, Im waiting to resume Phase 1 after it was paused thanks to COVID 19)
I reciently got Star Citizen and then found out I didnt have enough RAM so It has already become a expensive game :slight_smile:
Anyways thanks for reading
GhillieInTheMist

Welcome to ADi Scotty! =)
Oh believe me, you dont even have the slightest of how expensive this game can be =P
Yes the RAM was the first I upgraded also =P
Hope to see you in the verse soon =)

Welcome Ghillie! Star Citizen is indeed a rabbit hole. Hope to see you in the 'verse soon.

Welcome to ADI, Glad you are here. Cant wait to fly with you in the verse. See you around.

Welcome to ADI Ghillie! Lol, truth. I had to upgrade my graphics card to play… and now I am eyeing a whole new computer build since everything else is from 2012. :slight_smile:

Here is a map I made that might help you getting around the verse: Stanton System Map

@Dumma @Sarge05
Thanks for the warm welcome and hope to fly with you guys soon also

1 Like

@Mobius_104 @Flaxx83
Thanks for the warm welcome and hope to fly with you guys soon also

Hello GhillieInTheMist, welcome to ADI! I hope your hardware issues subside without too much expense. We have many people here that that can’t wait to share the Verse with you, including myself. Hope to see you out there in the stars!

Thanks for the warm welcome, I hope so too im eyeing up the AEGIS Retaliator and kinda wanna buy it :joy::joy:

Welcome to ADI Ghillie! It was fantastic to meet you in Mumble today. Once you get that Ram onboard I foresee lots of ship purchasing in your future :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks @Koronae It was nice to meet you also and yes defo ill take you for a joyride in whatever ship I buy before I crash it 2 mins after take off :joy::joy::joy:

Well that’ll be 1 minute and thirty seconds longer that I took to crash my first ship!! :boom:

Hi and Welcome to ADI check out SC and stuff in the Corp. Don’t hesitate to ask stuff plus.

Welcome to ADI Ghillie, and thank you for your service. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to your participation in ADI’s mass ops.

Welcome to ADI! What are you doing with the army? Former combat engineer myself. See you in the verse!

Hi Ghillie, welcome to ADI

Haha fair enough @Koronae

@Kalad1nStormblessed ah nice im trying to become a Armoured Cavalry Crewman

@GhillieInTheMist Cool. That should be fun :slight_smile:

Yeah SC has become the new Crysis as far as benchmarking goes, welcome to the verse.