Introduction - ggXTC

Hi ADI, my handle is ggXTC. Citizen from Texas who’s been in the verse off and on for 9 years now. My gaming friends know me as the Star Citizen shill because I’m always pushing the game and trying to get them onboard. Interested in alot of the large scale gameplay and structure an org brings so hoping to get some certifications under my belt and take part in some of the cool ops I’ve seen on the calendar.

Welcome ggXTC, and thanks for joining ADI! Letting you know that you’ve landed in a good place and are amongst friends.

Hi XTC! welcome to ADI and see you in space bud o7

Welcome ggXTC! I look forward to working with you in an OP!

Welcome to ADI my friend - you definitely picked the right place for what you’re after. Cheers!

Welcome, welcome, gg! Looks like we’ve got a born recruiter in the works :wink:. Hope to see you in some ops, and do check out the in-game Marine and Combat Pilot courses we have every week (check the site calendar). They’re very informative and a lot of fun.

Hello and Welcome to ADI ggXTC!

Looking forward to seeing you in the Verse!

You’ve definitely found the right place for large scale operations! ADI will amaze you with the organizational talent and operations execution. Welcome aboard! Fly Safe and see you in the Verse. o7

Welcome to ADI ggXTC! Glad to have you with us!

Welcome aboard ggXTC! Hope to see you in space!

Welcome GG :slight_smile: Welcome to ADi mate. Great to have you here with us. Enjoy the verse o7

Welcome to ADI ggXTC. we are glad to have you here and I look forward to seeing you in the game.

Another Texas Citizen appears!

Welcome to ADI ggXTC!

Don’t worry, once your friends see a major popularity jump in SC they’ll bandwagon. That’s when we’ll make lifers out of them! :joy: