Introduction! GermanDragonMal

Hello Everyone at ATLAS!

I have been an enjoyer of Star Citizen off and on for the better part of a little over a year - and have been keeping a close eye on and becoming increasingly excited of the ongoing development of Star Citizen.

I am a gamer out of colorful Colorado who loves open world, survival, MMO, tactical, action, and all things sci-fi and beyond. Here are some of the games I currently play and have recently played!

Cyberpunk 2077, Deep Rock Galactic, The Division 2, Diablo IV, Enshrouded, Green Hell, Hell Divers 2, New World, PalWorld, Project Zomboid, PUBG, Sons of the Forest, Starfield, Subnautica, Valheim, V Rising, DayZ and so on.

Through Dagaverran and @Mesachie, I was introduced and invited to ADI and am very excited to meet with and grow with the community as Star Citizen evolves. Currently in an active MMO company in New World as well!

Thanks for having me and looking forward to exploration and adventure with ATLAS!

Engage!

Welcome! Can’t wait to mess around with ya in the 'Verse! see ya soon!

1 Like

Welcome, welcome Mal. It’s great to add you to the team. I know Dag is as excited to play with you as I am. Don’t be afraid to dig in the forums, accomplish your certifications, sign up for ADI’s events and get to know everyone.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI!

I am happy to see our GLORIOUS Mesachie brought you here. If you need any help settling into Star Citizen or ADI, let us know!

See you out in the 'verse! Fly safe o7

1 Like

Now that’s an introduction. Great to have you here Mal. This is the beginning of an awesome journey bud.

1 Like

Welcome aboard Dragon! Fly safe Bro!

1 Like

Welcome aboard GermanDragon!
You’ll like a lot playing the game here in ADI, i bet it!
See you in the 'verse o7

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @GermanDragonMal ! Was really great playing with you last night, so much fun :slight_smile: I’m sure we’ll see you around the 'Verse again soon.
:taco:

1 Like

GermanDragon,

Welcome to the org, seems like you are a hard core game and several members of our community play similar games, so you will feel right at home :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great to have another excited Star Citizen player here with us! This year is going to be great!

1 Like

Greetings

Welcome, we are thrilled to have you. Your gaming choices are awesome, so hopefully, we can connect both in Star Citizen and some of your others listed. Keep an eye on the calendar for scheduled events and in the chat rooms for random things to do. See you in the verse

1 Like

Welcome aboard GermanDragonMal!

1 Like