Introduction: Gartanblue

Hey everyone,

Been playing SC for a year now. Love what the future looks like for SC and what the potential SC can do in the future. I like to test alittle bet of everything in SC at the moment with the ship i have. Like everything so far that is in the game.

Thanks looking for to flying with everyone

Gartanblue

Welcome to ADI Gartanblue, good to have you with us. Hope to be flying with you soon.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

1 Like

@Gartanblue Nice to have you join us! The game gets better and better each update! Can’t wait to see the final product

Welcome aboard!

If you need any help or assistance please feel free to ask anytime. It is great to be an early adopter to adapt and watch the game evolve overtime. I only started playing SC again last October (originally joined in 2016) and they have done some incredible things that blew me away that I had no idea was possible in a game. Definitely keeping up to date with the roadmaps to see the future of the PU.

Welcome, Gartanblue, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask , we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Hi @Gartanblue, welcome to the org,

Looking forward to flying with you, make sure you ask any questions you might have.

Yo @Gartanblue, welcome to ADI. What kind of ships/gameplay are you into? More of a explorer myself. Would love to be a fighter jock but don’t think that’s happening. LOL

Connie is the ship i’ve been flying the most in 3.8.1, Prospector, Titan, 315p, cutlass, and hornet is what i’ve been flying mostly. Slowly upgrading parts to most of the ships. i do alittle of everything for testing, but i stay on good guys side don’t like to be a criminal.

Welcome to ADI @Gartanblue. I look forward to flying with you in verse, jump into mumble when you are around.

Welcome to the ORG.
We have plenty of people that like various pieces of SC.
So be sure to get stuck in.
Hope you enjoy yourself in your time here and i hope to see you around

Welcome to ADI, Yeah the game is just amazing. I would tell you to join mumble every time you get on, but thats just me I really like the social part of the game and we have some really great people to hang with. What in game are you enjoying most right now.

Welcome @Gartanblue,

If you have any questions hop in mumble or post on the discord, see you in the verse!

Welcome to the ORG @Gartanblue. During the Alpha is definitely a great time to get a feel for the game and become more familiar with what aspects appeal to you most.

Welcome to the org! I would recommend keeping an eye out for org ops, those are always fun. Looking forward to flying with you!

Hello Gartanblue! Welcome to ADI and hit any of us up in mumble if you want to try some different ships. Talk to you soon!

@Gartanblue welcome aboard ADI! more the merrier! hope to see you out in the black!

Welcome to ADI Gartanblue. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you in game.

Thanks everyone for the greeting.