Introduction - Fuvre

Hello everyone,

Happy to Join ASI as a C&T! My name is Fuvre (few-ver) but you can call me Derek.

There’s nothing special about me. Been into computers and coding and all that all my life. Live in EST. Relatively new to the game so I still haven’t gotten good at everything (or anything) but I have been REALLY enjoying it so far. Hope to play with you guys!

2 Likes

Welcome to the group Derek aka Fuver!
See you out there!

@Fuvre, welcome to ADI! Not too long ago, I was brand new to SC. As a new player, ADI is amazing. I would strongly recommend doing the Basic Certs ASAP. Many good tidbits of info in there that I wish I had when I started! Very good talking with you in Mumble, hope to have opportunities to hang out with you in-game.

Howdy!

Welcome to the org, seems like you already have an idea of what you enjoy doing in SC. Whats your favorite ship so far, or one that you want to see released soon?

See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI; @Fuvre! I’m in the EST zone as well, so we’ll probably be seeing quite a bit of each other! Be sure to sign up for the training sessions we run during the weekend if you’d like to focus on improving your game; otherwise, hope to see you around soon!

Welcome to ADI Fuvre. I was nice to greet you from jail. I hope to see you soon.

Welcome to ADI @Fuvre !

Good you talk with you in Mumble. Hope to travel with you more in the 'verse.

Welcome to ADI, if there is something I know for sure, everyone has something special about them, and I’m sure that when we all get to know you, we’ll be able to see it.

Hi Fuvre, from reading above, it looks like you’ve been in the thick of it already. Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI @Fuvre! What have you REALLY enjoyed most in the game so far?

Welcome to ADI! We love showing new folks around and getting them going in this marvelous game. Don’t hesitate to ask if you need a hand, we are happy to help. See you in the verse!

Welcome @Fuvre! Sorry I didn’t get to fly with you this weekend but hopefully I’ll catch you sometime this week. Keep an eye out for training ops on the weekends if you’re wanting to get better, we’re dedicated to training here. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI. If you have any questions be sure ask on Discord or Mumble. And I hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Derek. There is always something new to learn in this game. Let us know if you have any questions. See you in the verse.

Welcome to the team @Fuvre great to see you are interested in computers as well as coding hope to see you around.