Introduction from wingman911

Hi i am wingman911 i am new to star citizen, and i am loving the world and want to be better very time i log on, hope to meet some of you soon.

welcome Wingman,

if you ever want to play or have any questions feel free to reach out.

Welcome to the team, Wingman! We’ve talked a little through private messages on Spectrum in order to get you access on Discord and the forums, but if you have any issues or questions please don’t hesitate to contact me. That said, which division are you a part of?

Welcome Wingman! Great to have you on the team.

I know that feeling wingman, and it’s CitizenCon season all the goodies and hype is there. everytime something new comes around. I look forward to meeting you as well. see you when i do.

Welcome to the Verse and ADI, @wingman911. Ask any questions you have and feel looking forward to seeing you in game.

Welcome, wingman, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help with anything please don’t hesitate to ask. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Welcome Wingman! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to ADI . Feel free to ask any questions. We have alots of good people with a wealth of knowledge and are happy to help .

Good to have you aboard and glad to have already seen you in game.

Welcome to ADI Wingman911. I look forward to playing with you.

Greetings wingman911! and welcome to ADI. You have chosen a great place to learn and we look forward to seeing you out there in the verse!

Hello Wingman, thanks for joining and welcome on the flight deck. See you in the verse.

Hi and welcome to ADI. always more fun to explore the verse with a group so welcome and have fun!