Introduction: FranticGenetic

Hey, my name is Oscar, But I go by FranticGenetic. I have some experience with arma but i am just looking to have fun

Welcome FranticGenetic! Glad you decided to join ADI! If you have any questions about Star Citizen or the org feel free to ask, we’ll be happy to answer them! See you around the verse!

Welcome to ADI FranticGenetic! Like you we’re all in here to have fun and learn the game as well. I think you’ll find that Star Citizen is somewhat a blend of a hardcore game like Arma and something more fun/cool oriented like Elite Dangerous or Space Engineers - but Star Citizen is definitely its own beast too that’s constantly evolving, so if you have any questions about anything in the game or want to try something out, just reach out to us and we’ll be happy to help!

Hello and welcome at Atlas Defense. Good to have you in the team and the most important issue at all - Have lots of fun

Welcome, Frantic! Lots of ARMA veterans here. Glad you picked this place to call home. See you around!

Welcome FranticGenetic, We all here for the fun. Hope to see you around in the verse.

Hi FranticGenetic and welcome to ADI. I hope you will have lots of fun here. See you around the verse.

Welcome FranticGenetic! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome bud, nice seeing you yesterday on the 890.

Hey FranticGenetic! Glad to have you with us!

Hello and welcome Franticgenetic! If your looking for some ArmA 3 action just hit me up. Run missions now and then with various memebers.

Welcome to ADI, FranticGenetic! You have come to the right place for fun. You will find plenty of ARMA buddies here. Glad to have you aboard. See you in game!

Greetings Osca aka FranticGenetic, Welcome to ADI. Fun you will undoubtedly have here with this great group of people. We are all here to help. See you out there!

Welcome to ADI Frantic. Glad to have you with us.

Found the right place for fun and ARMA knowledge will translate well into the Marine side of things. Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries!

Plenty of fun to be had here in Star Citizen, welcome to ADI FranticGenetic.

Welcome to ADI Oscar. I have no experience with arma and have had a lot of fun with SC in ADI. I think you will too.

Welcome FranticGenetic to ADI! Look forward to flying and/or fighting with you in the Verse!

Welcome Oscar to ADI