Introduction for Samasu

Hello, I am Samasu and I am interested/nervous/excited to be apart ADI.
I am from Sask, Canada and my play times are basically all over the place except at night cause I am old lol.
I am a cargo running bounty hunter who has a hoarding problem and who is always glad to help.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and hope to meet you all soon.

2 Likes

Welcome Samasu,

Glad to have a fellow hoarder! :slight_smile:

1 Like

welcome to ADI @Samasu! Look forward to runnin some cargo or bounty huntin with ya!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! I’m also a passionate cargo hauler and collector of random things, let me know if you’d like to hang out and do some hauling!

1 Like

Welcome aboard! Im not much for hauling but if you need some cover on those sketch hauls let me know! :muscle:

1 Like

Welcome Samasu great name by the way.

1 Like

Welcome Sumasu! already played a bit with you and cant wait to keep going on general ops with you!

1 Like

@Samasu Welcome aboard ADI. Glad to have you hear. It was great getting to meet you last night in Mumble and in the 'verse. Looking forward to more opportunities to fly with you!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI

1 Like

@Samasu , Welcome to ADI!

Fellow loot hoarder here :slight_smile: so you are in good company.

Hope to see you in the 'verse soon!

1 Like

Welcome @Samasu , I look forward to meeting you in the 'verse!

1 Like

I appreciate all the welcomes and kind words, I hope to fly by all your sides one day o7

Welcome! Nice working with you the other night! Will have to do more fun stuff soon.

1 Like

Howdy and welcome aboard, glad to see you and look forward to seeing you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, @Samasu! Sorry for the late reply but your post somehow slipped under my radar. I can completely relate to that particular career combination though. I can only run cargo for so long before I have to break up the monotony with a little combat :smile:

1 Like