Introduction for Phazegate

Hi! my name is Phazegate, but you can call me Andrew if you’d like. I tend to play starcitizens with friends, and have been looking to branch out to others, and thought that this group looked perfect. I tend to like to do DElivery and Mercenary Contracts the most. I also play other games like Destiny 2 and Division 2, but were here for Star Citizens so i won’t go that far into detail.

1 Like

Hi Phazegate! welcome aboard. You picked a great organization. Looking forward to flying with you.

Hi Phazegate, welcome to ADI. What what ships are you enjoying?

I do alot of combat stuff, so the Aegis Gladius Light Fighter i tend to run

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Phazegate! I am happy to say that we’re not simply a Star Citizen org; I’m pretty sure that you’ll be able to find others here that also play Destiny 2 and The Division 2 (including myself!)

Hey welcome to ADI! There a usually some combat ops that run fairly often so keep an eye out for the announcements.
See ya in the verse.

Welcome to ADI! Best way to make some more friends here is in mumble, there is always someone on, and we are always up for anything. When you get an opportunity, sign up for some org ops and join in the fun. It’s a great way to meet a whole bunch of us, and to learn some new tricks while your at it. See you in the verse!

Everyone keeps saying how good that it. I’ve not tried it but I LOVE the Khartu-Al. I want the bigger sister version of it but will have to wait until a sale :confused:

Welcome @Phazegate !

You found the right Org if playing with friends is your goal. The group on here is friendly and every time you hop on mumble it’s like walking into Cheers. (Showing my age a bit.) Looking forward to flying with you in the 'verse.

Very wellcome!! Waiting for see you in the verse!!

Welcome @Phazegate! Based on your interests it sounds like you’ll want to be in security and be a marine so keep your eye out for the next marine cert class usually on the weekends. But keep your mind open there is a lot to this game and it might surprise you. See you in the verse!

Welcome to the Org, Phazegate. I’m glad you decided to join us, and I look forward to meeting you on Mumble.

Howdy @Phazegate

Can`t say I have done too many delivery missions, but the mercenary contracts are always fun! Glad to have you here bud.

Hey @Phazegate, Welcome to ADI! While we play Star Citizen, some of us also play other games as well. I started doing delivery contracts also, but here lately focused on ROC mining. Welcome to join any time. See you in the verse!

Hi Phazegate! Welcome to ADI! You’ve joined a great group. I think you’ll find a lot of people that will join you on missions in the 'Verse!

Welcome to ADI, Phazegate, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

Hi @Phazegate,

Welcome to ADI.

You are definitely going to find people to do deliveries/trading as well as finding people to join in on the pew pew pew fun.

Welcome to ADI Phazegate. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you in game.