Introduction for Metayer

Hi everybody !

I’m glad I had an email from you, ADI and its players seem great ! I am an 18 years old french student, and I am completely new to the game.
I bought the Aurora starter pack, and I would like to discover everything this game has to show, but the Mining and Salvage division would be the best for me.

Is there anything else I have to do on the website ? Of course I signed in, but do I have to register to anything else ? Or do I have to download something to play on your servers ?

I downloaded Mumble, I am going to play tomorrow.

Good afternoon and good night to you all, I’m super excited to begin this adventure !

3 Likes

HI Metayer. Good to hear from you. We actually have an onboarding process that needs to happen for you to join ADI. When you have time, jump on our Mumble server and someone can assist you with the process.

1 Like

Hello Metayer and welcome! I’m sure you’ll be able to find a role that will match your playstyle within ADI. Hop into Mumble and complete your onboarding and feel free to ask questions about all things SC and gaming; plenty of people around to assist. Look forward to meeting and flying with you soon. See you in the Verse!

Alright ! Thanks guys, maybe we will meet tomorrow !

Welcome Metayer! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Metayer! I’m glad you picked us :smiley:
See you in the verse!

1 Like

Hi Metayer, welcome to ADI. Once you finish the onboarding process on Mumble, then you’ll have access to our discord. If you have any questions about the game just post them there, as we have plenty of experienced players who can help. Hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Metayer. It was nice to meet and speak with you. Too bad RSI was so slow on their end. Star Citizen is shaping up to be a great game; one that I am excited to play. I’m glad you joined us. I look forward to running ops with you.

It is a pleasure to have joined ADI, you are all friendly and welcoming ! Thanks for your messages :smiley: !
I look forward to meet you and play with you all !

1 Like

Hello Metayer,

Welcome to ADI, a great place for fun in SC. Join us anytime in discord and mumble and participate in our missions, nice to have you as a new wingman.

Bienvenue au club :wink:

1 Like

I have no doubt that you have found the right home for all your SC needs! Let us know if you need anything and see you in game!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Metayer! Hope to see you on mumble and fly with you soon. The M&S division is great I think you will enjoy it there.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Metayer hope to fly with you soon :smiley:

Hazard

1 Like

Hello Metayer !

Welcome to ADI. We have all sort of players in the game from casual players to technical experienced members who know every single type of ship and/or weapon.

Discord will be your best friend. as you will have access to all the knowledge rich members which will assist you with any question you might have :wink:

Take care.

1 Like

Welcome Metayer, really pleased you are here to strengthen the French contingent of ADI. Looking forward to flying with you!!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI glad to have you with us, cant wait till i see you in the verse

1 Like

Welcome Metayer! Feel free to hop on Mumble at any time to get some advice from more experienced players :slight_smile:
See you in the verse!

1 Like

Well you are in luck Metayer as newcomers are being introduced to the new flight model and so you’re in the best place to learn the skills that’ll keep with you up to and beyond launch and congratulations on the Aurora! Nope so long as you’re in the forums, mumble, and the discord you should be good for ninety percent of everything Metayer and welcome to Atlas!

1 Like

Metayer, welcome to ADI. This place s the best place to learn SC and to make good friends while you do. Look forward to flying with you soon and glad you joined.

1 Like

Welcome to the Org! Metayer!

1 Like